Chapter 14; What I wanted to see if it would end up like those clichés...

Y'all like my plot twist???? I know CowBellRinger  was soooo excited about that ;) so this chapter is dedicated to her!!!!!
~~~~*~~~~~~
Chapter 14;
What I wanted to see if it would end up like those clichés
~~~~*~~~~~~
><><><>Lettie<><><><
How could she do something like this?

She knows that he's my boyfriend she knows that I-

"Lettie? Lettie?!" I turned around realizing I was completely ignoring Graham,"Hey hey you okay?"

I looked up,"Yes. I'm fine." He raised an eyebrow in question," okay so I'm a little upset big deal I'll just text her later and ask her about it." He seemed to buy it so I slowed my pace down and walked into the kitchen where my phone was; the light was blinking and the counter was vibrating.

"Hi Blake" I rolled my eyes.

"Where are you!!" I groaned mentally.

"Where do you thank I am?"

"..." He mumbled something under his breath before he answered,"well Moma wants you home for dinner."

"I thought y'all were coming here?" He groaned so I dont push it,"Ight I'll be there," he told me to be there around 6 then we said our goodbyes and now me and Graham are watching Full House with Mason.

"It's 5:30 Lettie,"He just had to talk in the middle of my favorite part, why does he do these-"Lettie you know you still have to change?"

"Crap. Yeah okay." I run upstairs before he replies back and change.

"Alright let's go before Blake slits my throat." I laugh and jump in his car.
~~~~~*~~~~~~
"I really shouldn't have even let you in,"

"Oh shut up and sit down," Blake salutes me and sits down in front of his huge plate of spaghetti,"Hey Cailey!" I smile at her.

"Her sis. What y'all been up too?" I sit down and Graham sits across from me, talking to Blake.

"Ah not much. Oh I need to talk to about something and someone" I whisper and glance at Graham. She gets the hint and turns to her spaghetti.

~~~~~*~~~~~

"So out of nowhere she just text him that?"

"Yes!"

"Who does that?! How did she even get his number?"

"How should I know!"

"Well you should text her."

"What though!"

"I don't know but there has to be something." She picks my phone up and types something in before handing it to me. I gape.

"I can't say that!" She rolls her eyes and snatches my phone typing something different. She hands it back and I read it

Stay off of my boyfriend!

I quickly send it and within minutes she replies.

Jenny:I don't know what you mean?

Lettie: You know exactly what I mean! You boyfriend stealer!

Jenny: Um. I don't have a boyfriend?

Lettie:Jenny....do NOT talk to my boyfriend!

Jenny: oh look you know my name good job!

Lettie: So you did!

She didn't text back after that so I grumbled under my breath and showed Cailey and she rolled her eyes.

"M'kay this has gone to far." She got up and walked down stairs,"Blakieee" I groaned.

"Yes babe-oh..."I raised an eyebrow as I walked in,"Hey Lettie."

"Hello dear brother." I grin.

"Graham!" Cailey yells and I flinch.

"Yes?"

"Do you have any idea how Jenny got your number?"

"Well no. The only girls I talk to are Lettie, you, Zoey, and one of my friends from basketball camp. But we haven't talked in a few months so I won't worry about her." I narrow my eyes.

"What's her name?"

"Blair...."

"Oh. Last name?"

"Tyler"

"Blair Tyler. Isn't that the post player for Mabel high school?" I turn to Cailey.

"Yeah she's the girl that made me pop my wrist, for 4 weeks I was out."

"I thought I remembered her from somewhere"

"Do you have her number still?"

"Well yeah." He handed me his phone and I grabbed mine from Cailey and typed it in.

"This chick will hear from me. Cailey where's our next game?"

"North High."

"Darn."

"What I wanted to see if it would end up like those clichés."

"Of course you did." She rolled her eyes and Graham smiled.
~~~~~~*~~~~~~
A short chapter for CowBellRinger!!!! Hope you like it! It's short but it's something!
-SunShine