Chapter 9;No what the mess are you doing kissing me!

Hello people

So how y'all been?

I'm doing great!

I hope y'all are doing as great as me!

Ok so do y'all want a chapter nine?

Are you ready for it is the better question!?

Are You!!

ARE YOU!?

Ok ok here is chapter 9!
~~~~~~*~~~~~~
Chapter 9; No what the mess are you doing kissing me!!
~~~~~~*~~~~~~
Lettie's POV

~~~~~~BackTrack~~~~~~
He leaned in his kiss light and soft. Slow and passionate. I was floating.

Then his lips were off of mine way to quickly. I sat there waiting for a smart remark or for him to at least chuckle, but before I could even smile his lips...no this aren't his lips. These weren't familiar to me. Suddenly I was laying on my bed and whoever this was, was gripping my shirt.

"What tha." I mumbled in realization and my eyes flashed open, "Lance what the mess are you doing in my room!! No what the mess are you doing kissing me!! GET OUT!!" I screeched but he grabbed my hands that I was hitting his chest with and pinned them above my head,"GET OFF OF ME YOU OAF!!" I yelled but we were alone. No one was here but Lance, Graham, and Me. Graham,"Graham!!" Why wasn't he helping me? Lance was trailing kisses down my neck and has prolly going to leave a hickey,"GRAHAM!!" My voice was muffled.

I freaked out and a silent tear leaked out of my right eye and hit Lance's hand.

"Lettie I love you..." I cut him off

"No, no you don't. You don't love me Graham loves me." There was a loud smacking sound and a burning sensation in my left cheek.

"Graham's a baby! You need someone strong to protect you!"

"You dipwad YOU SLAPPED ME!! That isn't very protective!" I screamed as he gripped my shirt tighter and slapped me again.

"Shut up!"I was showing weakness and I hated it. A groan was heard from the other side the room. It didn't faze Lance though his lips crashed mine and I was left to shocked to care. I opened my eyes and saw Graham slowly stand up. Lance was licking my lip and I wasn't giving him entrance so he grabbed my butt. I didn't open my mouth though so he went a different direction. I screamed before he could place his hand where he wanted and his tongue slipped into my mouth. I gagged. His hand was creeping up my body and I knew then I was doomed, but suddenly as soon as his hand was about to grab what it was looking for he was bull dosed to the floor. I gasped and was about to get up and call the police but fell to the ground. What shocked me was Lance's body laying motionless on my floor and Graham looking smugly hovering over him. Graham's eyes caught mine and willed me to stay awake but before I could say anything there was black.
~~~~~~*~~~~~~
"Lance this is your fault!" A lady's voice yelled,"What would your father think!"

"But mom she she..."a male voice spoke and I placed it as lance right away.

"NO BUTS! We are going home and you are ground till farther notice!" A huff and footsteps fading away were heard.

"Lettie I am so so sorry," Graham said,"Just wake up! I don't know what happened between you and Lance but I'm so sorry I couldn't protect you! Oh Lettie." His voice was small and weak.

'Why can't I move! Why can't I see! Where are my eyes!' I thought. Then mentally slapped my self as I remembered what had happened. A tear rolled out of my eye and I prayed Graham saw it.

"Gra-gr-Graham..."I spoke trying to raise my eyelids they fluttered but slapped closed, "G-Graham." I said a little louder.

"L-l-Lettie?" I could feel him loom over me. "Lettie please tell me that was you."

"I-I-it w-w-was. L-l-l-lights." I said and his body heat left the bed side and he flipped the lights off.

"There. Can see now?" My eyes fluttered open and I looked at my surroundings. Hospital. I was in a dang hospital.

"Thank you." I said grabbing Graham's hand.

"I don't deserve a thank you. Lance....Lance....he.... almost..."he trailed off

"It's fine I'm just glad you woke up when you did." I blew out a breath,"how long have I been out?"

"Umm it's Tuesday." Holy crap that's two days.

"Our date! It's tomorrow!" I squealed. He looked at me with an amused look and raised an eyebrow,"What? I'm going out with Graham Allen tomorrow, if you havent met him you should he's a pretty awesome and sweet and funny And a pretty darn cute 1oth grader." he chuckled and walked over to me pecking my lips.

"Let's go home." he said and I nodded my head.

He walked out to get me signed out and I changed clothes.

"Alright let's go," he said

"Wait where's Blake and my moma?" I asked suddenly feeling bad.

"Oh they went to get lunch. That reminds me," he says pulling his phone out as he walked out of the hospital doors,"Hey, Blake? yeah okay well Lettie woke up...Yea...but...no..BLAKE SHUT UP! Thank you we're gonna grab some lunch then head home...yes I've got her...alright bye. McDonalds?"

"McDonalds." I agreed with a nod, "race ya!" I yelled over my shoulder as I sprinted to the car.
~~~~~~~*~~~~~~
*screams loudly* oh my gummy bears guys this chapter was so easy to write. It all flowed! It was so peaceful just being able to sit down and write.

Ah. That chapter is most likely the longest chapter.

Close to a thousand words!!

I'm pumped!

Anyway can't wait for their date anybody know where their going?

No?
Yes?

How bout Lance?(who doesn't like him?) *raises hand then slowly puts it down cuz no ones reading* 😂.

How bout the hospital?

Shocked that Lettie was out for TWO days?

I know I know.

Ok see ya next update!

Teaser; Graham's And Lettie's date night! BOTH POV's!!

Alright love ya see ya later alligator!
~Kendal