Chapter 8;"I mean mine would to if 4 officers burst into my house..."

Hello people of wattpad.

I'm updating today!

And imma try and finish a whole chapter but I'm pretty sure I figured out his name*squeals loudly* I know I know I'm pretty sure his name is going to be......Graham Allen.

I like that name. Don't y'all?

I sure hope so cuz if not I'm screwed.

Anyway here's chapter 8
~~~~~~*~~~~~~
Chapter 8
"I mean mine would to if 4 officers burst into my house..."
~~~~~~*~~~~~~
Graham's POV.

"Umm...Lettie you might want to get up..."

She slowly turns around and her eyes go wide I mean mine would too if 4 police officers burst into my house, "Hi officers. Is something wrong?" She asked trying to keep her voice even.

"Where is your mother...Lacy McCoy?" The tallest officer asked completely ignoring her question.

"Umm she's at a business meeting in Georgia. she won't be back for a couple more days. Is something wrong?" She asked again.

"Someone reported a missing gray dodge charger with black racing stripes 2011 model LIC/TEV-760-34."

"Okay, and what does this have to do with my mother?"

"Well there happens to be that car outside."

Lettie's face goes pale as she slowing turns and looks outside, "Sir there's someone sitting in that car..."

The thinnest officer darts out the door the rest following behind. A middle aged man jumps out of the charger and runs. Lettie gasps, "that's...thats....that's my dad." tears well in her eyes and she falls to her knees I quickly pick her up and take her down to her room.

"Lettie it's okay. It'll be okay." I tell her rubbing her back as I feel her tears wet my shirt.

"You probably want to know why I'm crying." She mutters into my chest. I nod and she chuckles,"Well m-moma divorced my biological d-dad when I-I was 10 years old so six years ago. She had been trying to get rid of him a while before that but the judge never agreed so finally 2 years after her first trail they got a divorce and m-moma got a restraining oder on him. The reason why she wanted a divorce was because he was verbally assaulting me and Blake and he didn't do  around the house besides steal money. So....yeah." she finished sniffling.

"What about your...do you have a step-dad?"

"Oh right. Yes I do actually he's in Texas doing some business. He's been there for 3 weeks and he still has 2 to go."she answers.

"Well you learn something new every day." I said pecking her lips, "oops" I smirked. She blushed.

Then before I could even think Lettie smirked and her lips were on mine. It wasn't rough but passionate and loving....as soon as pulled away I let it slip,"Lettie, will you go out with me?"

Her eyes widen, "umm...what?"

I scratched the back of my head,"You know go out with me on a date..."

"Sorry...yeah.....yes I will...I would love too."

"Great. When are you free?"

"Umm....Wednesday night after church of course." she added when I raised an eye brow.

"Great. Now how bout another kiss." I winked, I don't know were I got the courage or the bluntness but I found confidence when I was with Lettie. she chuckled and I took that has a yes so I leaned in and started the kiss. Slow and passionate. I expected it to get rougher.

What I didn't expect was to be thrown to the other side of the room and be swallowed into darkness

~~~~~~*~~~~~~
SCENE

Oh my gosh guys this is my fav chapter.

What about that little info on Lettie?

And Graham's new confidence and bluntness?

What about a name for Lettie and Graham? Looks like they need one.

What about their date? Where should they go?

What about Graham being "swallowed into darkness"?

Guess you'll have to wait and see what happens in chapter nine^-^

Teaser;Lettie's POV founding out why and how Graham was thrown across the room. WHO DID IT??

Comment.

Vote.

Follow.

DM.

Anything thanx and god bless.

~Kendal