chapter 7;YOUR NOT SORRY YOU WOULDN'T HAVE KISSED HER......AGAIN!!

Hello my lovelies

I know I'm so horrible

No updates in like idk what

Anywhooooo

I'm writing chapter 7 now so

~~~~~~*~~~~~~
chapter 7
"YOUR NOT SORRY YOU WOULDN'T HAVE KISSED HER......AGAIN!!"

~~~~~~*~~~~~~
Lettie's POV

"I CAN NOT BELIEVE YOU FREAKING KISSED HER!!!!"

"Lo-oo-ok I'm sor-"

"YOUR NOT SORRY YOU WOULDN'T HAVE KISSED HER......AGAIN!!"

"ITS NOT MY FAULT SHES A GOOD KISSER!!"

Smack!

Slap!

"Ouch!"

"Jamit!"

Well that's my brother ,Blake, and my...umm... ,Toby, we are in "LIKE". It's been three days since our umm kiss. Yeah so Blake found out that we were in "LIKE".

Slap!

That would be Blake prolly killing Toby.

I know your prolly like "Then go save that sweet adorable cute boy!" Well ya see... Blake locked me in my room.

Yes it sounds like I'm the stupid one.
But you see I live in the basement (there's a back door that leads to the pool and driveway so I ain't complaining) and the front door is locked so ,no back door, and the door from upstairs is locked on the outside.

"DONT CALL MY BABY SISTER THAT!!!"

"YOUR ONLY LIKE 10 MONTHS APART!!!"

"That does NOT. Matter." Blake was mad. His voice was dangerously low

"BLAKE!! LET ME OUT!!"

"NO!"

"Blake....please....you know how I am bout this." I sniffled just to make in believable.

A pause.

A sigh.

Footsteps padding away.

Another sigh.

Click of the key.

"Fine."

I busted through the door, glanced at Blake no bruise. I ran over to Toby. Lip bleed, bruise, and a black eye, "BLAKE MCCOY!!!!!!"

"Sugar!!"

And that's how me and my brother with one arm started a race around the house. Me threatening him that if he didn't stop tht I was going to make sure he didn't have kids. Of course I wanna be a aunt so I'm just bluffing but it makes me so mad. Blake thinks he's in charge just because he's older.

"Blake!!!"
~~~~~~*~~~~~~
Blake died

Kidding

He ALMOST died

No not like dead die.

Like but I choked him.

No not really.

Jeez calm down your little trickster is fine.

But my Toby/will(having second thoughts about his name comment which one or a different name)? Isn't.

I wanted to actually kill Blake, that's how mad I was.

So this is what happened. As soon as I got Blake tackled to the floor and was about to choke him to death my..wait for it...mother walked in and yelled at me. And Blake being the big baby he is started telling my mother about me and Toby/will.

I wished I had of killed him.

He is such a butt. Oh and he has a girlfriend, Cailey.

Oh if you don't remember who Cailey is let me inform you.

Okay so you remember that I'm the point guard of the high school basketball team. Right? Okay well Caileys' the post. Yep that's why me and her are so close she's her A LOT. I know I should've told you earlier sorry.

Anyway Blake can have a girlfriend but I can't even have a boyfriend. Despicable.

Right now me and Toby/will are sitting on the couch watching The Fast and the Furious, Because Toby/will is the best and decided I needed the whole series since Dom's girlfriend'a name is Letty, which I totally do though so I'm not complaining. Anyway were on the part were Dom finds out Brains a cop (a/n sorry if I soiled the movie for you if you haven't seen it oops) when the front door bust open and Toby/will jumps up and turns around and his face pales.

"Umm...Lettie you might want to get up.."

~~~~~~*~~~~~~
CLIFF-HANGER!!!!

Aren't I just awesome? I know I know. I haven't updated in forever but it's summer and I do happen to have a life so sorry.

Oh and If you want this book continued please comment.thanks