Chapter 15;A witch talking to a witch

Hello lovelies!
Update time!! It's about to go down!! I'm excited!!
~~~~~~*~~~~~~
Chapter 15;A witch talking to a witch
~~~~~~*~~~~~~
Graham
"So Blair and I met when I lived with my aunt. It wasn't long just like a year an a half, anyway Blair was on the basketball team so I got to know her through one of my back-stabbing friends. We were close friends but when I left Mabel High my back-stabbing friends told her before I could so she didn't talk to me anymore." Lettie looked surprised. She also looked as though she didn't believe my story. I don't blame her. Blair isn't the kind of girl that lets you forget her just like that. I shook out of my thoughts and turned to see Cailey grab a yearbook and look through it,"what are you-"

"I knew it!!"puzzled I leaned over and saw a picture of Blair, pitch black hair big blue eyes, and kinda got nauseous.

"That's....that's her?!" Lettie saw her too it was when she was in 8th grade and apparently went to South High. I saw the jealously in Lettie's eyes and grabbed her hand. She looked up and she stared. I gave her hand a squeeze and kissed her forehead she closed her eyes and leaned into my chest, sighing.

"Yep that's her. But I didn't know she went to South High before?" I looked at Cailey from mine and Lettie's spot on the couch to the floor where she sat holding up the year book.

"I thought I remembered  black hair and blue eyes she's hard to miss. Anyway I never really talked to her because she was kinda stuck up," she winced when she looked up to she Lettie smiling.

"But why would she give Jenny my number?" I asked confused out of my mind.

"She must be Jenny's friend? They must have talked when she went to school at south." Lettie nodded in agreement.

"Yeah that sounds about right. A witch talking to a witch. Sounds perfect." Lettie said and I rolled my eyes.

"So should we just confront her on Monday?" Blake popped in having finally spoken.

"I mean we could go the 'I don't know a thing' approach but we blew that by texting her earlier." Cailey chimed.

"Yeah so we have to confront her Monday," Lettie looked at me then back at Cailey,"this sucks that I have to get into it with my wing," Cailey nodded,"and coach isn't going to be happy that his star players are being drama queens so he aren't doing this at basketball or at our game."

"Hey, I think we play Mabel high our last game...which is 3 away so if it isn't resolved by," I looked at the schedule on my phone,"a week from Monday then we can confront Blair there."

"Good idea." Lettie and Blake nodded in agreement.

~~~~~~*~~~~~~
Today is Saturday, and I still haven't had a decent date with Lettie so I have the perfect idea.

"Lettie?"

"Yeah?"

"Let's go for a drive."

"Ok let us go" this is what I asked Lettie when we were sitting at her house at a couple minutes passed 5.

"I'll be right back I'm gonna put on my shorts and shirt." I nodded as she got up and walked to her room to change from her pjs to her clothes.

I knew I had time so I ran upstairs to Blakes room and knocked on the door.

"What?!"

"Can I come in?"

"Yea."

"So I was thinking of-BLAKE PUT ON SOMETHING MORE THAN THAT!!" I shielded my eyes from Blakes horrible prank. His laugh echoed around,"do you have pants on?"