Chapter 21;Broken heart? Me too...

Sorry for not updating I've had a lot going on so it'll prolly be on hold for a little while. Sorry😐
~~~*~~~
Graham
3 months later
first day of junior year
~~~*~~~
Walking out of the house and grabbed mason and put him inside,"bye mom!"

"Bye Hun! Love you!!"

I jumped into my car starting it and turning the radio on. One of letties favorite songs came on and I turned it immediately. I wasn't a happy person anymore. Things had changed, Lettie and I had broke up. She told me we should take a break....we had gone out for 7 months almost. Then suddenly....she had a change of heart. Her mom had gotta a job in the county over, Holmes Mississippi, Lettie and Blake changed schools. That's when it all fell apart....I don't even know what happened. She wasn't mad or angry over moving she didn't want to but when I called her to set up a date she told me that we should take a break and focus on our careers. What careers? We're 17. We both want to play college basketball and then I want to become a coach for high school. Lettie wants to be a vet.

At school I'm a legend. "South High's Good Boy" "South High's most Athletic" "South High's this South High's that" bleh. I don't care, I can't move on from Lettie. It's been almost 2 months since the break up. Girls love to throw themselves at me; at parties, at the store, the mall, anywhere. I don't see any of them as beautiful, sure some were pretty but not as beautiful as Lettie. Being me I've kept up with Lettie on Instagram, snapchat, and Facebook. She isn't dating anyone but she has a lot of pictures of her and this boy...curly-shaggy blonde hair, blue-ish green eyes, and he's the quarterback. I don't trust him. His names Trevor Blount. He's popular, but he must be a really good Christian.

"Graham!!" I looked out my window, Blythe Shappard, a friend of mine, banged harshly as I narrowed my eyes at her.

"What?" I snapped, she rolled her eyes and walked around to the other side and jumped in.

"Heyyyy!"I smiled and turned the car off.

"Hi. What are you doing?" I laughed as she turned and looked out the window before diving into the floor board.

"Well you know how this summer I dated trace?" I grimaced, yep I did remember that's how me and Blythe had become friends. She and Trace had broke up and she had gotten drunk. She was on the beach crying and it was a few weeks since the news, I went and sat down near her. I didn't really mean to but she looked over, hiccuped and said 'You know...I don't like the beach anymore,' I frowned

"Why not?"

"Because he broke up with me for a Thot. Ugh! I hate him!!"

"Oh. Broken heart? Me too."

"You?" She laughed, "you? Someone dumped you!?" Confused I asked

"Of course, why wouldn't someone dump me?"

"You don't know me so you don't know how everyone else sees you. I know you though. You're Graham...Lettie broke up with you and all the girls love you."

"Oh." I starred at her, her blue eyes were surrounded by black, running mascara, her blonde and brown hair messy from the sea air, she had a blanket wrapped around her shoulders and a long tshirt on. Her tan legs pulled under her. She was pretty but I didn't see an attraction to her,"well why would anyone break up with you?"

"I don't know. Trace is a Thot, so I don't really know. I'm Blythe by the way."

"Nice to meet you Blythe, I'm Graham. I know." I smiled and shook my head as she turned to tell me she knew my name," I still want to introduce myself. Tell me about yourself"

We ended up talking for a while sitting on the beach. Laughing and telling stories to one another.

"Yeah I remember,"

"Well he texted me some stuff last night, nasty stuff talking about how he wanted me back," I sat up and looked at her I frowned.
"What did you say?"

"Nothing I didn't reply."

"Oh"

"Yeah I think he's mad," great. I meet Trace once he's a jock plays on the football team, he didn't look to happy to see Blythe laughing and eating frozen yogurt with me.

"Great," I sighed," I'll have to deal with him" she gave me a faint smile.
~~~~~*~~~~
DONT KILL ME!!! I'm sorry!!! I have too!

*quickly ducks as a tomato comes flying through the air*

Hey! I said I was sorry!!

*runs away as crowd turns into angry mob*

Bye!!!