Chapter 20; No, you wanna ride right

Firstly-guys I have wrote a 20 chapter book. I am sooooo happy!!!! Thanks for all the supporters!!! This chapter is going to be so much fun for me so let's get started!!
~~~~*~~~~~
Chapter 20; No, you wanna ride right?
~~~~*~~~~
Graham

"So Layla are you feeling better?"

"Yeah just a little dizzy every now and then,"

"Glad to here your better. I don't...I don't know what I'd do if something worse than that happened to you,"

"I know Graham! I'm better though! And it isn't your fault!" She squeaked at me her voice high pitched, she was gonna cry.

"Layla you know if I hadn't-"

"Go get Mason."

"But I-"

"No buts. Oh and tell Lettie to bring Dees over. He's so fluffy!!!"

I laughed at my little sister. She was sitting on her bed watching Sofia the First when I walked in. She was in her puppy pajamas I had gotten her for Christmas. Her head was wrapped in a bandage and her eye was slightly swollen. She was a fighter, you could tell.

I walked downstairs and grabbed Mason and my phone.

"Lettie? Hey! Want to come over? Bring Dees..."

"Okay!" She laughed.

"Bring some boots too, bye!" I hung up before she could reply and jogged upstairs.

"Here ya go Layla, Lettie's bringing Dees. I'll be downstairs." She nodded her head as I handed her Mason.

~~~~~*~~~~
"You know how to ride them!!"

"Yeah, babe I used to ride all the time, back when daddy was alive," she looked at me then at Cutter and Copper. Cutter, my horse, was a free spirited buckskin stallion, he barely let me ride him when I was little. Copper, on the other hand is my momas old horse, Moma doesn't ride anymore now so I let Lettie ride him, because he's so meek and does whatever you say. Copper's also a buckskin, he's younger than Cutter though and he's a gelding.

"So...are you going to teach me?"

I smirked,"No, you wanna ride right?"
~~~~~~*~~~~~
Lettie

"Oh...well yeah I want to...."

"Get on."

"What?"

"Get on,"

"Right now? With no experience-"

"Lettie get on,"

"Okay. I'm trusting you on this."

"Of course you are," he clucked and copper started moving to me. I stood still.

"Hey Copper, you don't look to bad. Not as scary as Cutter though," I whispered and glanced at Cutter. The muscular horse was moving about. His lead rope tensing and un-tensing as he grazed. He was intimidating.

"Alright just put your foot here." I obliged, "now light yourself up, yep there you go. Your a natural!"

"Your'e just saying that!"

Graham laughed and walked Copper over to where Cutter was. The horse looked up and flicked his tail before going back to grazing as if we were the least of his worries.

"Okay so first watch me. Keep the reins tight," I grabbed the reins and watched as he hopped on the monster of a horse with ease. He took the reins and lead him to me. I was envious of his talent," watch my hands when I walk him." I nodded and my eyes looked to his hands. He clucked and Cutter walked away, Graham's hands barley moved. He kept the rein tight when the horse tried to show out, he let him ease into a trot by loosening the reins and giving his flank a nudge, when he turned he moved the hand of the side he was turning to the inside of the horse, the reins always went over the horses bulky neck. He didn't yank or pull when turning, I noticed, he used his neck.

I clicked and Copper started to walk. I turned right, holding my right hand with the reins held out to the side, and running the reins over his neck. To my amazement he turned right. I did the same on the left. I decided to trot. I nudged my boot heels easily into his flanks he moved forward, I started to bounce in the saddle. I yanked the reins back, Copper, stunned by the sudden change, tossed his head back and forth,"Easy,easy, it's alright, I'm sorry," I spoke softly and rubbed his soft neck. I looked up and Graham was working Cutter out, he was galloping in-between and around trees. The mass of the horse speeding at an unnatural speed for his size. I sat there in the saddle amazed at his skills at riding. Graham stopped and came trotting over. Cutter neighed and Copper blew out his nose.

"I think you got it." I nodded knowing now not to be so sudden.

"Yeah." I clicked and nudged his flanks he started to trot. I clicked again and he sped up. I loved the rush of the air running through my hair. It was like it was taking my hair into its hands and deciding if it wanted to break it.

I zoomed pas trees in a blur of gold. I heard Graham laugh and the sound of another pair of horse feet pounding the ground. Cutter grazed past us and I laughed. Clucking again and speeding down the side of the property, Copper was fast. Like life...you never knew what would happen in just a few seconds.....

~~~~~*~~~~~
Oh.

My.

Gosh.

Guys!!!!! That was the 20th chapter!!!!!

Don't be a silent reader!

Comment!

Vote!

Follow!!

Have a nice day!!!<3 SunShine