Chapter -12; You are such a tease

Can't wait for this chapter. HOPE the story's getting better!

>>>>>*<<<<<
Chapter-12; You are such a tease
>>>>>*<<<<<
Graham's Pov
>>>>>*<<<<<<
I sighed, spring break was nearly over and all me and Lettie had done was basically buy food we didn't eat.

I sat watching the sunset, the light colors making the pool water turn a purple ish blue color. It calmed me.

I stripped into just my basketball shorts and dove in. The water replaced the tension in back with a warm fuzzy feeling. As I sat in the water I felt someone's eyes on me and turned to see Lettie,for the first time I'd met her, in a bikini. My eyes widen and my mouth to hung. I didn't care Lettie was SEXY. Her curves from basketball gave her the PERFECT body. Her hair hung in loose curls the sun making it shine.

"Lettie looks....sexy. L you have GOT to wear a bikini more often cuz' babe you rock it." She smiled her cheeks flustered. She quickly does a cannon ball and I think I've just seen the sexiest thing ever,"see most girls would do a swan dive but you know a cannon ball is so much sexier." She swims over to me and runs her hand down my ripped stomach. A shiver ripples down my back.

"Yes."

"Yes?"

"Yes." She then pushed her feet against the wall and swim to the other side of the pool. I laugh and follow her she turns around and I pin us against the pool wall.

"Are you trying to tease me?" She smiled.

"No...I just to sexy for you." She laughed and I turned around just in time  for Layla to jump in the pool right on me. I went under water to see Lettie laughing uncontrollably I smirked and swam over to her and raised up right in front of her she gasped as my lips and hers locked for a mer-second before I jumped out and went inside.
>>>>>>>*<<<<<<
Lettie's NP
>>>>>>>*<<<<<<
Shocked I climbed out of the pool and ran after him. Confusion was caked on my face as I grabbed a towel outside of the door and quickly wrapped it around me,"Graham?" I called through the empty house. No answer.
Panic swelled up inside of me.

"Graham!" I went to look in his room,"Graham!-" I was about to yell again when Graham's door closed behind me. Startled I spun around to see Graham leaning against the door. A wide grin plastered on his face. He started to walk over to me and out of instinct I started to back up. Which was a bad idea because I hit the bed an fell onto it with an "omph". Graham placed his hands best my head a leaned down.

"You are such a tease. Blake and Cailey are coming over get changed. I kind of like my head." I let out a breathe I hadn't realized I was holding in. Before I could think I pulled myself to a slouching position. Graham's eyes were wide and he was having a hard time keeping his eyes on my face. I quickly fell back down. I kissed him though to get him out of his daze. He moved an I got up to change swaying my hips. He growled and I laughed and ran into the bathroom.
>>>>>>*<<<<<<<
Graham's POV
>>>>>>*<<<<<<<
A grin tugged at my lips and I growled at her. She laughed and sprinted into my bathroom.

I sighed Lettie had basically shoved her chest in my face. I was in a daze. She was beautifully and I absolutely loved her. I had 2 more days before spring break was over. I had to take her on a nice date with no interruptions.

She was becoming a huge tease and I couldn't help but love it. Her body stayed in my mind before she finally walked out and I slouched on the bed.

"They should be here in about 10 minutes so glad you didn't take long." She had on one of my t-shirts and my sweatpants. Her wet hair was in a bun and she had converses on her feet. I was dressed equally casual with Nike tennis shoes, basketball shorts, and a ripped-sleeved basketball shirt.

She laid down beside me and closed her eyes,"I love your room." I raised an eyebrow,"I might have borrowed some shorts and a tshirt when I was helping Layla with some stuff...oops." I laughed and grabbed my phone only for a blocked number to have texted me. Odd.

Blocked~
        You were looking mighty fine today.

Ok creepy. Lettie leans over to look and her face is blank when I look at her.

"Lettie? Are you okay?" She grabbed my phone and looked at the number quickly typing it into her phone.

"Darn it!" She quickly stood up and marched down stairs.

"Lettie. Lettie!" I grabbed her phone that she had thrown down in her hast to get out of my room. It was unlocked and on the cell keypad. I started at shock at whose name was there under the number she had typed in;

Jenny
>>>>>>*<<<<<<
Soooo how was it?????

I like it..

Don't y'all?

Anyway.

I really enjoyed this chapter and I really hope I can get some more reads. Because if not, MBR may not be finished......sorry.

So to save MBR please oh please...

COMMET

VOTE

FOLLOW

AND

Give me a shout out if you can it would be appreciated.

Oh and show your friends!!

Thanks god bless!

>>>>>>*<<<<<<
                  ~
                      Kendal -       
                          SunShine_Smiles42