Chapter 6;First kiss in the woods by a cemetery

Hello again!

I'm so sorry for updating.

Been busy with school and Werk.

My friend loves this word! Haha she pretty awesome go follow her at kbell12!

Remember this....I DO NOT HAVE WIFI!

Any who!! Here is...Chapter 6!(finally😒)
~~~~~~*~~~~~~
Chapter 6

First kiss in the woods by a cemetery

~~~~~~*~~~~~~
Will's POV

She ran. It's not like I met to say that out loud. I'm just so used to saying it out loud. I talk to him out loud. He is my dad. I'm going to speak out loud.

I shook out of my thoughts and raced after her. Twisting through thorns, bushes, trees, anything standing in my way. I saw the flicker of her shirt just ahead of me. I picked up my speed. She could run, fast at that. I watched as she turned left toward more woods.

She's going to get us lost. I thought. Man she's fast. Thoughts raced my mind as I raced after her.

Why?

What did I do?

Did I say something?

I shook my head. I stopped. "What the?" I looked around. Nowhere. "Blake's going. To kill me."

I looked around. "Sugar. I'm dead!"
I yelled"Lettie! I'm sorry. I didn't know I was saying it out loud!"

"But it's true." I heard her say, not even a whisper.

"Yes, yes it is." I spoke. Lettie stumbled from behind a tree, taking two steps forward...three steps back then running again.

"Lettie!" I bellowed leaping in the air and landing on her back making us tumble down, "I don't know what came over me I'm sorry I...I...I speak out loud to my dad. I tell him everything. It's prolly the fact that I've never had a......" I paused why was I telling her this.

"A girlfriend?" She said. Well crud.

"Umm yeah." I whispered looking into her eyes," I've never needed one"

Her eyes widened,"because...of your dad." she said mostly to herself.

"Yeah." her hand slowly lifted and she rested it on my cheek.

The next thing happened in slow motion she pulled my head to hers till our foreheads touched. Licking my suddenly, dry lips, I cast a glance at hers. Big plumb and perfect. I quickly looked back at her eyes. The look in her eyes was as easy as reading a book "I really don't need to do this, but I really want to". Then she pulled me down and our lips instantly molded together in perfect sync. A smile tugged my lips. She was my first kiss, and dang she was good, at that.

No

She was great at it.

No

She was terrific at it.

Nope

She was perfect at it.

She pulled apart a sighed smiling up at me, "First kiss in the woods by a cemetery." I stopped breathing.

This was her first kiss too.

Blake was going to kill me.

Then it hit me.

I dragged her out here against her will, chased her, tackled her, and kissed her. All against her will.

I was so dead.

D-E-A-D.

~~~~~~*~~~~~~
I'm loving Will more and more but I'm going to be changing something's. So stay update for the authors note. 😑✌️ peace

Stay beautiful

And awesome.

And great.

😂bye!👋