Chapter 11:"He needs to learn the menu"

Hello!! You have no idea how HARD it was having a phone that wouldn't let me type!

Let me  tell you.....it ain't easy.

Picture above is Lettie's mom if you don't remember her name from a few chapters back you'll understand when you read the chapter;)

So I'm going to try extremely hard to make this a long and good chapter so wish me luck!
~~~~~~*~~~~~~
Chapter 11:"He needs to learn the menu"
~~~~~~*~~~~~~
Lettie's NP(narrative perspective)

    Have you ever had that moment in life where you think nothing could beat your life then it gets better?
      That's how I feel right now. With Graham it's amazing how much easier life got. I always knew I'd find my Prince Charming. Graham's him.
      "So hope you like Cajun." Graham said as we pulled up at Wango Wagon. I was shocked. It looked really good. But it wasn't that it looked good... Oh no it was the smell. It was glorious. And Graham knew me in and out to know that this was one of the fanciest Cajun places in the delta(they live in the delta of Mississippi I can't remember if I told Yall or not). It was owned by a man up in Tupelo who had 5 children and a food truck.
     You're probably thinking how'd you know that it doesn't say it! Oh but it does say it on the front of the store actually.
     "Oh sorry. I love Cajun. I do! It's great. Come on let's grab a seat." I dragged him to a booth and plopped down.
     "Good because I love this place. And my uncle owns it." I chocked on air.
      "REALLY!?"my eyes widen at how loud I was,"really?" I said a smile tugging at my lips.
     "Yep."
      "Hello my names Catelynn and I'll be your waitress on this beautiful evening what can I get you to dri-" she stopped mid-sentences and stared at Graham,"GRAHAM!?" Ok this chick is louder than me. And she knows my boyfriend? Mm...
     "Catelynn? When did you start working here? When did you get back?"
    She let out a laugh,"yeah I just started a week ago and I got back around last month."
     "And you didn't call?"
      "I did. You must've gotten a new number."

I'm sorry did I miss something?

      "Oh right sorry. Umm Catelynn this is my girlfriend Lettie. Lettie this was my babysitter for a few years before she left to go to New York. How was it by the way?" So she must be older.
     "Hello Lettie it's so nice to meet you. I'm glad Graham finally caught one." She laughed," and it was crowded. Ugh the publisher didn't even read my book!"
     "Hiya!" I said as cheerfully as possibly,"So you're a writer?"
    "Ye-"a mid-age muscular man cut her off.
   "Catelynn back to work, baby." Catelynn's eyes flashed with annoy when she replied
    "Ryan we are just employee employer nothing else." Ryan looked peeved,"So to drink?"
      "Sweet tea for both o us please" Graham order and she walked off.
      "Bye guys talk to ya later!" Catelynn hollered over her shoulder. Well...that was....odd.
      "Umm sorry for the interruption. It shouldn't happen again."Ryan said starting off in the direction Catelynn went. Then he bid is goodbye and walked off.
       "So how olds Catelynn?"
       "Twenty-three. She's been so busy trying to get a job and get her book published."
       "A babysitter huh?"His eyes went wide and a blush creeped up his neck. I smirked.
      "When I was like five."
      "A twelve year old babysitting a five year old? Seems unlikely." He scolded and I busted out laughing.
     Soon a waiter brought or drinks and Graham glared at him the whole time.
    "I'll be your waiter for-"
     "What about Catelynn? " this was me not Graham,shocked I know.
      "She had some...stuff to attend too."he blushed. I narrowed my eyes.
      "Ok. Well in that case what's the best gumbo on the menu?"Graham asked.
What the heck? This is his favorite place shouldn't he know the best gumbo?
     "Umm well my favorite is the chicken. However most like the shrimp and smoked sausage."
     "And the best po-boy?"
      "Er.....pepperoni?"
       "Is there a pepperoni?"
        "Uhh.....yes?"
         "Are you sure?"
         "Umm....errrr....uhh...."
         "Well I want the chicken frychos with barbecue and gold sauce please."
          "I'll have the same with a appetizer of cheese dip and chips."I order.
             "What a great choice that shall be out in a minute"Aaron looked a little pale(he had a name tag genius) as he scurried off.
           "He needs to learn the menu."Graham said suddenly.
           "What?"I said laughing,"you mean you where testing the poor guy?"
           "Maybe...."he smirked. His smirk is just wonderful. Oh gosh I'm turning into a sap.
"That is so.....me-well that's actually a really good idea."
"Oh is it?"he laughed as I scowled
"I am not a waitress or waiter."I blew out and laughed at Graham's expression,"what?" I asked smiling.
"What? Oh. Nothing..."he looked back at me, from across the booth,"I just need to...use the restroom. Be right back." What the mess? He got up and walked the way we came in....
Are you really going to pretend that I'm convinced dear sir? I thought as I rose from the table. Oh but our food should be out and who would eat it? I hate that voice, because I sat back down. I sat in Graham's chair(it faces toward the doors) and put my elbows on the table. Suddenly my phone buzzed.
Graham<3
Lettie I'm so sorry but I have to go. Catelynns' in serious trouble. I know you probably think I love her more. I don't. You are the only one for my eyes. It's just Catelynn has got into something....dangerous. I'll be back later. The keys are under the drivers mat. Go to my house and tell my Moma to call Catelynn's parents. Hurry. I love you.
-graham
I scanned over the message four more times.
Catelynn's in trouble. I love you. She's in danger. Hurry. The keys are under the mat.
First I thought about Catelynn
What kind of trouble? She's in danger?
Secondly I thought about the last words of the text.
Go to my house and tell my Moma to call Catelynn's parents. Why would we call her parents? How would they know? Hurry. Why? What's the rush? Then lastly I love you. Not ily no I love you. He said it. Not to my face of course but he did.
All these thoughts raced through my brain as I stood and walked to the cashier. "Hi ummm can I make that order for Allen to go?"
"Of course a-"
"Can you see if they can get it out in less than 3 minutes?"
"Errrr....I'll try."she looked at the money I had pulled out and rushed to the kitchen.
Mm mm. She seemed nervous. My thoughts drifted back to Graham. I only have eyes for you. You may think I love her. I don't. I lov-
"Ma'am? Ma'am?"
"What? Ah yes?"
"Your food.."
"Oh. Oh thank you! Bye! Bye now!"
"Good bye....?" I ran outside jumping in his Mercedes grabbing the keys and driving to his house.
Once I got there I jumped out. Mason came running up to me and it was hard to no grab him then.
"Mrs. Allen??" I asked opening the door and walking in the foyer and slipping my shoes off.
"In here doll!" She yelled from the living room. Mrs. Grace Allen was a skinny women maybe in her late 30's. She had tan skin, brown hair, blue eyes and her face was that of beauty. Graham took after her.
"Hello Mrs. Allen."
"Oh doll," she laughed,"call me Grace!" I nodded and bit my lip.
"Umm Grace. Graham left in the middle of our da-"
"He better not have. I thought I taught him better?"
"Oh no miss it's nothing like that. You see Graham texted me and told me to come her and to tell you to call Catelynn's parents. He said you would know why."
"Oh. I see. " she was more serious now. She stood up from the pictures she was looking at, brushing her pants off she looked at the kitchen,"Of course dear. Will you do me a favor and get mason inside and help Layla with home work? She could use the help. I, however; need to make a few phone calls." Stunned all I could do was nod,"ah thank you that should help me wonders doll." She enveloped me in a hug so bone crushing I would never had thought she was a mid-aged woman.
"Of course Grace." I walked back in the foyer, slipped my shoes on, and opened the door while calling for Mason.
>>>>>>*<<<<<<<
1 hour later
>>>>>>*<<<<<<<
I plopped down on Layla's bed sighing. I had never met such a stubborn 8 year old. It wasn't just stubbornness it was smartness too. She was probably smarter than most the boys in my grade. Well that's not really saying much.
"So 4+10 is 14 which equals 17-3 is also 14 so write 4+10=14 which means 17-3=14." She sighed writing it down and putting it in her back pack afterwards.
"I could not be happier that that's over." I couldn't agree more.
"Want to go swimming?"her eyes lit up and she ran into her closet.
I'll take that as a yes.
"You can wear one of Graham's shirts and shorts." My cheeks reddened.
"Okay.." I mumbled. Layla lead me to Graham's room and opened the door. I gasped. I don't really know what I was expecting but this was not it.
His room for starters was awesome. And big. He had a king size bed in the middle with a blue and white comforter with the number 24 monogrammed in orange and black like a basketball. He had a huge tv on the wall in front of his bed. His nightstand was where any other would be and he had a dresser on the opposite side of the door. There was a basketball bean bag sitting in a corner with basketball plays and books scattered around it. That's when I saw the photo of me and him....it was on his dresser, not an odd place but what was odd is the photo was taken at a game. It was after the boys game, I had ran up and hugged him, and he swung me around laughing. I hadn't know anyone had taken our picture, but this one was perfect. My eyes were shut in laughter and pure delight and he was starring down at me with a wide grin. I looked up from my thoughts as Layla opened his closet door(there was a basketball goal on it with a net of balls below it) and walked in his closet was that of a neat freak. It sort of made me feel embarrassed. She grabbed a basketball shirt that's sleeves had been ripped off and threw it at me,"Here this should work and I'll grab some shorts." She walked in and opened a drawer on his Chester drawers. She threw me some athletic shorts and walked out of the door shutting it behind her.
Once I got changed I sat my clothes in a neat pile on his bean bag. Nodding to them as if telling them to stay I ran outside and joined Layla in the pool.
>>>>>*<<<<<
I yawned as I stretched my limps out. I looked around see Graham's living room and his clothes on me I realized I had fallen asleep waiting on him.

Grabbing my phone I sent Blake a quick text saying I was alive and safe. He replied in minutes. My cheeks reddened.
Brother
Stop kissing your boyfriend and come home! I need food!!

I laughed and replied

Sissy
invite Cailey over. I'd bet she'd be happy to kiss you and make you food. Or you could always get out of bed.

I locked my phone and looked around. The house appeared empty. I walked up stairs and into Graham's room. He wasn't there and I started to freak out. I ran in Layla's to see her sleeping peacefully. I sighed in relief and walked in the kitchen

I opened the refrigerator and grabbed an apple. Turning around I almost screamed. Key word almost.

"Babe please don't scream. I really love you and all but I'm tired and just need your company."

"Oh your home." I said and jumped up wrapping my legs around his waist and kissing him on the cheek,"Where have you been?"

"Freaking out over nothing." He gave an annoyed sigh. I looked at him questionably before kissing him all over his face but his lips. He growled in frustration. I laughed,"You little tease." He smirked and my teasing act began to get harder. I kissed his nose then the corner of his lips then his neck then his ears and finally I leaned in and his eyes closed and I grinned and bit him on the nose. Laughing at his smocked expression I jumped down and ran into his room. He grabbed my from behind and started kissing my neck and collar bone,"You look hot in my clothes." I thanked Jesus I was turned around in his arms or I would have kissed him. He nippled on my earlobe making a soft moan escape my lips. I clapped a hand over my mouth and Graham laughed,"You aren't every good at the teasing game. " he said before turning my around and pressing my back to his door,"Guess I need to punish the tease. Don't I?" His smirk was so hot I couldn't take it anymore and I grabbed his shirt pulling him in for a deep kiss. One I had never experienced before. He grabbed my cheek with his left hand and with his right he pushed me into him as if I was his only air to breathe.
>>>>>*<<<<<
Graham's NP
>>>>>*<<<<<
She grabbed my shirt and pulled me to her for a deep kiss. I quickly used my hands to hold her cheek and push her to me. I loved the way I got to her. I loved her so much and in these moments I knew I could never want another girl. I let out a soft moan as her lips moved against mine I felt her grin when I did so. Her fingers found their way to my hair and she pulled softly and another moan escaped me. Her fingers were like magic. I slowly let out of the best kiss ever and leaned my forehead against hers.

"I'm so glad you're still here."her eyes were closed and she had a grin on her lips,"I'm so glad we finally finished that kiss."
>>>>>*<<<<<
Word count: 2,480
Longest chapter. Best chapter. Fav chapter.
Hope y'all enjoyed this chapter.
Maybe it was worth the wait.
-Kendal