Chapter 16;What did I do?

Update!!
~~~~~*~~~~~
Chapter 16;What did I do?
~~~~~*~~~~~~
Lettie
"As you know our big test of the novel And then there were none is in just a few weeks and since we can't really take any test on that until then we are going to write a short story, it has to be a mystery and not over 8 pages long,"

"What if-"

"No Jamison if it is under....3 pages you will get a minus points on your grade," Jamison, a dirty blonde jock with no brains what-so-ever, groaned and laid back in his seat.

"Anymore questions?" Jamison raised his hand,"Good no more questions," Jamison rolled his eyes and snarled. I quickly raised my hand,"Yes Lettie?"

"Can we base it off a movie?"

"Well as long as it isn't the same."

I nodded and grabbed a piece of paper to write my story.

I wrote the first line and smiled.

The Basketball players and the Witch.
~~~~~~*~~~~~
Graham

"Allen! Pass the dang ball next time!"

"Yes sir,"

"Run it again!"

I dribbled down and waited for the screen then as he rolled off I faked a dribble left and threw the ball to John Reed. He took it down and got trapped on the block so he passed it to Finn. Finn made a layup.

"Good! Finally!" I sighed,"Water break...2 minutes" I walked over to where Blake was sitting in his lime green cast he handed me a bottle.

"Thanks, how much longer?" I said pointing to the cast.

"It comes off Thursday," he smiled," missing me?" I laughed

"Yes Blakie I miss you sooooo much...you moron,"

"Ouch," he placed his right hand on his heart faking hurt.

"Alright boys....sidelines."

Great.
~~~~~~*~~~~~
  "Now don't put to much sodium chloride it could explode," Kelsey, a cheerleader, looked over at me with wide eyes.

"That would totally ruin my outfit....you put it in there!" She said shoving the beaker to my chest.

"Woah! Careful Kelsey. This stuff isn't perfume,"

"Oh I know it smells awful!" I rolled my eyes and slowly put the sodium chloride into the other beaker with No one knows what.

"Ok so that is doing NOTHING!!" Kelsey sighed,"this is horrible."

30 more minutes.
~~~~~~~~*~~~~~
Graham

"Man you have got the hottest girlfriend in the school," angry swelled inside me as I looked over at the jock.

"I. Know. She's mine dude back off," he laughed and slapped me on the back.

Geez I could use a swim right now-

RING RING RING.

"Finally," I muttered and walked out to my car. Looking beside it at Lettie's charger, I jumped in and rode home.
~~~~~~*~~~~~~
Lettie

I walk out of school to my car and frown as I see Graham's car gone.

"Hey where's lover boy?" Blake joked as he walked over to his Porsche.

"I don't know. I thought he might go to our house and watch a movie....guess not?" Blake shrugged and hugged Cailey.

"Where's Gr-"

"I don't know," her eyes widen and she looked at Blake.

I pulled my iPhone 6s out, hoping he had sent me a message. He hadn't.

Lettie-Where are you? You alright?

"He probably had something to do..."I said doubtfully.

I jumped in my baby, with a question playing in my mind the whole way home....

Did I do something?
~~~~~~*~~~~~~
Graham

I hated leaving like that but I needed a swim. I couldn't stand how many guys had called Lettie hot. It was...mad.

I looked on my phone. March 28. Blake's birthday was tomorrow.

I gotta get him something

Lettie's birthday was May 7.

I know exactly what I'm going to get her. I grinned.

Mine is April 3. Not much longer.

"Graham? Is that you?"

"Yeah mom! Is Layla here?"

"No can you go get here from her school?"

"Sure mom! Be back soon!"

I walked back out of the house and jumped(literally) into my car.
~~~~~~*~~~~~~
Lettie

"Please oh please don't kiss while we watch this..."Blake gave me a grin and planted a kiss on Cailey's lips. I groaned and stuffed a pillow in my face.

"Okay okay!" Cailey laughed and sat by me leaving Blake pouting on the love seat.

I stuck my tongue out at him and he threw popcorn at me,"You have to clean that up," I said grinning.

He groaned and pushed play.

The movie was good but hard to watch with the thought swirling in my every move....

What did I do?
~~~~~*~~~~~~
Graham

"So kiddo how was school?"

"School,"

"School?"

"Yes." Okay then.

My phone buzzed again and I picked it up not realizing I had ran a stoplight...
~~~~~~*~~~~~
DUN DUN DUNNNNNN

CLIFF HANGER FOR YOU PEEPS HOPE YOU LIKE IT!!!

Y'all prolly hate me right now. Lol.

So what do you think will happen in chapter 17? Don't know?

Have fun guessing!!!!!

(PICTURE OF LETTIE AND BLAKES STEP-DAD)

-SunShine