Chapter 22;

Nate Garner as
Trevor Blount
;))

Lettie
~~~~*~~~~
"Trevor!" I laughed as he tickled me,"stop...please...ahh!" Trevor grinned and keep tickling me. I squirmed and tried to escape his grasp.

"Say it!!" He laughed

I leaned up, grinned and dramatically feel back onto the bed, "oh don't make me say....prince Trevor," I tried hard to keep my British voice from cracking and to keep a straight face.

"Say it!!" He started to tickle me even more and I snorted loudly.

"Neva!!" I squirmed but the resulted in Trevor pressing his body against mine,"ugh Trevor get off of me you oaf!" I made a few grunts and sounds of displeasure.

"Say it Lettie. Say. It!" His smirk floated inches away from my face. His hot breath fanning my face. I sighed hating he had beaten me again.

"All hail King Trevor...bleh," he flexed

and did a little bow before he fell onto the bed beside me

and did a little bow before he fell onto the bed beside me. He grinned at me and got back up. I scrambled around to the very side of the bed so I wouldn't be mushed as he leaped onto his bed making a huge cracking noise. I turned to him, my eyes widened.

"Eh. It does it all the time," I rolled my eyes and walked down stairs.

As I walked down I passed an old picture of me and Trevor as kids. I smiled but thought of someone else. As the thought of Graham went through my mind, I frowned.

I had moved from my old house to a newer one with Blake and Mom. Which this was were Trevor and his parents had moved right before he started middle school so Mom gladly excepted the job one they offered it. I decided to take a break with Graham knowing Trevor would be here i knew I would get myself in trouble if I was still dating Graham. I miss him don't get me wrong but I was glad I was back with my old friend. Trevor was a handsome, tall, blonde, blue eyed, crazily toned family friend that I used to play with and hag around with as a kid. He used to have braces he had a curly bush as is hair, he was a little more on the chubby side but we always had fun. Then Trevor moved and that was before either of us had phones so we didn't stay in touch.

When we moved I had forgotten all about Trevor living here until I got up the first day and decided to walk around the neighborhood. At first, Trevor seemed like a model and I didn't know who he was. He must have sensed me watching because he suddenly looked up from the mail he was looking at. He had on black sweats and his shirt was off. I could see a little favor to Trevor as a kid like his sharp jawline. But other than that I was shocked that I had this hot of a guy as a neighbor. I went to say something before he wrapped me into a bear hug. I froze. Terrified and amazed that this shirtless hot guy just hugged me when he sat me down I nearly fell. He grinned and that's when I knew. "Trevor?!"

"The one and only! How's life been Lettie?"

I grinned at the memory. "You know you haven't changed much since then," he scoffed and gestured to his toned body.

"I did NOT have this in that picture," I laughed. In the picture I was on Trevor's back with a open mouth, mid laugh, Trevor was smirking. We had went to the beach with our parents that day and after that he had thrown me in the water. I was so mad. I had a cute little bikini on that was mint green and black. Trevor had on his swim trunks that had a huge Hawaiian flower on one side. The were the joke of that trip.

Trevor smirked,"We need to go do that before school completely starts back,"

"Trevor it's Friday we literally just got out of school,"

"I know but...hey! Let's go tomorrow!"

"In what? My cars still messing up and your old beat up pickup I don't know if it can make it,"

"Geez harsh much? Come on let's do it!"

I looked at his pleading eyes, his slight smile and that smug eye brow raise he did.

"Fine," he jumped up and did a "whoop","but..we can't take your pickup,"

"Deal"

"Then what are we gonna take?" I laughed as he ran down the stairs,"wait!" I chased after him but when I finally got to the kitchen I had lost him. I went through the house calling his name. And that's when I heard the cranking of a car. I ran outside and a black jeep sat in the sunlight. My eyes widened. "Whose is that!?"

"Trent's,"

"Oh heck no. He'll kill us,"

"He won't be back for another month get over yourself,"

"We shouldn't."

"We are. "

"You are going to be the death of me."

"Maybe. Come on. Let's ride downtown,"

"Trevor. We shouldn't"

"He won't care! Now come on,"

"Fine let's go!" I jumped in the slick black jeep the doors were off and the top was down,"woah."

"Yeah. Trent loves it. Mom and dad gave it to him for his graduation present."

"Wow where'd they get the money?"

"I have no idea." We fell into a comfortable silence as he pulled onto the highway. We lived in Holmes Mississippi, not huge town but big enough with people coming through heading to Florida. Trevor's parents had always struggled to give Trent and Trevor huge presents, hence the shock of this jeep.

Trevor stopped at taco bell and order us both a freeze. I slurped my down a little to guickly and groaned as the brain freeze took over my mind. Trevor laughed so hard that thought we would crash from him swerving.

"Trevor pay attention to the road!"

"I am." He turned on the radio and Cheap Thrills by Sia came on. We screamed the words out as we made our way to the beach the 30 minute driving only taking a few minutes it seemed.

Once we made it to the beach Trevor insisted on surfing,"okay let's do it!!"
*******
So.

There's been a lot of stuff going on and I promise I hate it. I really wish I had time to update every week and continue the book but I may just finish it then publish it. So I have no idea when the rest will be published.

If you have any questions or suggestions on a new book or something just message me or drop a comment!:)