D R I S H T I

This chapter is basically the explanation with a third person's pov explaining the messed up Drishti. From the next chapter, it would be Rakshit. And then  there would be a time gap of some years.

Since most of the readers till now are 12-13 yrs I will be informing beforehand that the word 'sex' is used here and this word you will see in your biology book also in a few years. So don't feel so uncomfortable or take it negatively. Just keep your minds clean and take it as a simple word used here.

 Just keep your minds clean and take it as a simple word used here

D R I S H T I' S         S I D E

Sitting on the toilet seat in the school washroom, Drishti shook the pregnancy kit hastily while waiting for the results. A few nights ago her boyfriend Sinister and she forgot to take precautions before it, and the aftermath had her period missing.

Fear conquering every part of her made her feel much more nauseous than she was feeling these days. Her mind started going blank while debating with all the possibilities of what would happen if the test was positive.

Her parents who were typical conservative Indian parents migrated here so that she could have a better chance at education, and started getting along with the culture here.

However, the idea of Drishti having a boyfriend was still not welcomed by them, for they were still clinging to the feeling that their child was way too young to get involved in this.

If that fact was opposed to by her parents, the fact that she had sex with her boyfriend before marriage would be getting her into some deep trouble.

Drishti took a deep breath holding her head between her palms, trying to restore her sanity before watching the final result but it was helping.

Wiping the sweat off her face she held the pregnancy test in front of her eyes to examine the extent of the trouble knocking at her gate.

"You can do this Drishti" her eyes fell on the test and her reverberating heart felt a drop in its beat when the two unwanted red lines had themselves hightailed on the test. "I'm screwed" she cussed, leaning back at the toilet seat and covering her eyes with her hand out of the growing frustration and fear of the unknown.

The school was over and it was time for everyone to go back home so Drishti picked her material up and left the washroom hiding her pregnancy kit inside her bag.

She was walking back home, her steps screaming fear and distressing, her soul dying inside with the thought of what her parents would do, tears trying to force themselves out but held back by her. She felt helpless at that point of time when she realized her entire high school life could be destroyed by her carelessness.