20: K I S S E S , I L Y

Recommended:- The Feeling
Justib Bieber Ft Halsey

Note:- Do not try this stunt or you may get a flying slipper in the public.

R A K S H I T

I hadn't gone fighting for the past month and frankly speaking, this was one of the best months in my life. The little date thing with Drishti was still pending though.

That moment when the word date accidentally slipped out of mind was supposedly my last. I was planning on how to bury myself tell feet deep in the ground when she intentionally focused on the date.

It was surprising how she never went on a date before, just like me. The hint of mischief and attraction was visible in her eyes when she made the intentional mistake of using date instead of day, just like I did again.

It had been two full weeks since that talk and where I took her?

Oh yes, it was nowhere

Pretty fantastic place, right?

I was still planning on where to take her and considered asking Divya or Sia about it, call me shy but I hesitated, thinking that they might get a hint of how I feel for her.

And my god! The looks they passed me nowadays was not something I would count as normal. They were acting, weird. A lot lot!

Lily's cafe must have been missing it's second regular customer and Collen was not the one to leave any chance that came his way. So here I was, walking towards the cafe happier than ever. Supremacy flooding through my veins, overflowing through my body just because I was getting discount of 10% being regular.

"There's he! Catch him!" A heavy horsey voice screamed from behind and without looking back, I took to my heels, running like there was a marathon going on.

This was the guy from a few months back who lost a thousand dollars to me in a match. His medical expenses were far more than these and getting out of hospital, the first thing he did was looking for me. I found it out yesterday when he and his men attacked me.

The only thing that went wrong was that yesterday, I was taking ice cream for Varun but couldn't because of them. It was harder than a maths question to console him.

But it was superb how Varun was getting along with Arjun and Romi. They were-

"Run fast Mason and grab that sick roach here!" Screamed the man.

Focusing on the situation and not on random here and there talks, I ran through the streets and the finest of the lanes to trick them, somwehow managing to escape their chase by entering Lily's cafe right before they noticed me.

"Thank God" I sighed in relief, peeping through the glass door when they were running towards the front.

"If I were I would've reached on time, without having to run the life out of me" being greeted by the sweetest voice I felt relived in her presence.

I turned to face her only to find her standing with a cup of water for me. "You're half an hour late today. Collen was missing you so much" She giggled, wrapping herself around my arm as I held the glass from her.

"Don't mention him" I glared at her silently.

"Why? You love him so much" she laughed again and this time I did not mind it.

As long as it made her happy.

But I didn't love Collen, note it.

"Rakshit?" She mumbled, taking her apron off and placing it on the bar counter. "Can we go home? Without coffee today. I'm not in a good mood"