Bonus Part - III

Drishti's pov:-

It was Varun's wedding today.

He was getting married to the girl he loved, who was Rakshit's choice. Varun started dating a girl two years back but Rakshit knew she was not the right one for her. Lavanya was Varun's best friend who loved him limitlessly but Varun was after the one who didn't care about him.

Lavanya and Rakshit had a talk about Varun and he came to the conclusion that Lavanya was perfect for our son.

To avoid Varun from making any mistake he would regret later, Rakshit asked him to engage with Lavanya. Varun respected his father so much that he broke up with that girl at once and got engaged with Lavanya.

Cruel are the games of fate.

In front of me stood my Varun's biological father, Sinister Romani. The man that left me when I needed him. And thank god he did.

From some source he got to know about Varun and came to meet me. Could you believe he started getting all emotional on knowing about Varun?

I had to invite him to Varun's wedding, not because he was his biological father but to show him how he meant nothing to us.

"Your husband forced my son to marry someone he doesn't love, right?" My body stiffened because he wasn't wrong. Varun never argued back and just got along with Lavanya. None of us knew if he loved her. "You call that shit a good father?"

"You don't have any right to say that about him when you abandoned your own pregnant girlfriend!"

"I- I'm sorry for that" he bowed his head down in embarrassment before grabbing my hands and falling on his knees. "Drishti, please let me meet my son. I want to meet him and tell him I'm his dad, his original dad. I want to hug him and tell him how much I missed-"

"Missed him? You never met him, you never asked about us. Never tried to find us and today you're coming and saying you're sorry? Your sorry means nothing to me Sinister, nothing to him, nothing to us"

"Drishti, please. He's my son-"

"Rakshit Shergill's son" walking into the room my husband, my Rakshit, stood beside me and locked eyes with him as he stood up. "Varun Shergill, my son"

"We both know it's not true, right. Maybe that's the reason why you didn't let him marry the one he loved" Sinister smirked at him "Oh and sorry. You must be getting insecure seeing your wife with her baby daddy at his son's wedding"

"Insecure who?" Rakshit laughed "That's my wife you're talking about. I know she loves me the most. And yeah, Varun, is my son. I know what's the best for him. I just wanted to prevent him from making the same mistake Drishti once did by trusting you"

Sinister grinded his teeth in anger. The two men seemed to be ready for a fight which could break out any moment if Varun hadn't come.

"Oh god, you guys are seriously late to your own son's marriage. Amazing!" He came to us and held our hands before dragging us out of the room. As if Sinsiter didn't exist for him. He knew him not but- still.

I looked back at Sinsiter and smiled as I saw him whispering "Varun"

"Mom dad you guys are hell lot childish!" He pulled us towards the pavillion.

●○●○

The marriage was done and everyone was busy eating their food. Sinister was sitting on the same table as us and taunting Rakshit, reminding him how he was the father of Varun and Rakshit couldn't change that.

"Attention everyone" the tinging of the glass was heard as Varun stood up for everyone's attention. "I have a few words to say" he spoke into the mike.