6: W I F E , G F , M I S _ R E S S

D R I S H T I

It was nice seeing someone so converned about the time you reach home. And by the word someone I meant this cute little creature marching in front of me on the bed with his hands at his back and water dripping from his wet hairs after a nice hot water bath.

"How many times? Tell me woman! How many times should I tell you not to walk at this time, all by yourself? But no! Who listens to me? Who?" Varun stood attentively in front of me and demanded an answer. His shirt buttons were open which displayed the grumpy face he drew on his stomach in the name of timepass, after he had a bath.

"Sorry mom, I will not repeat it again" I laughed.

"You think it's funny?" He glared at me and leaned forward while keeping his hands on his waist "I always tell you the same thing, take me along with you!"

"Oh, and why should I do that? To run after you when you'll be crying and running towards the park at 9 in the night?" I pulled Varun in my lap and started rubbing his wet hairs with a towel while the grumpy baby was not willing to let me do that.

"First of all, I will come to protect you, and nextly, don't embaress me in front of my girlfriend" He screamed while wriggling in my lap.

In front of us sat Divya and Sia laughing at Varun's acts, who tried his best to get free from me, but poor baby was just 3 months to five while his mom was 21.

"Girlfriend? Which one?" Sia cried in distress when Varun referred to only one girlfriend and kept a hand on her heart in pain.

Varun who was listening inattentively  to her question while fighting with me replie "My Divya! Who else!" realized who asked the question and stopped struggling. His eyes shifted to Sia who seemed close to crying.

Within a second his eyes widened and lips curled into an apologetic pout "No Sia, I didn't mean that!" Varun apologized in his baby tone and tried getting off the bed but I had to close his shirt buttons so I caged him between my legs, despite the kicks he gave me.

"So you mean I ain't your girlfriend?" This boy would be having a huge heartbreak today. It was now Divya's turn to add fuel to the fire that Sia started igniting.

"No Divya! You're the love of my life!" Varun cried and as I was finished with the last button of his shirt, he rolled off the bed and looked at the ladies in a disturbing manner, a creepy troubled kid.

"Then who am I?" It was evident from her cheeks how hard Sia tried to control her laugh with the worsening expressions of Varun but he was too young to catch it.

"You are my love too" he smiled at her and lifted his arms to he held up by her and she gladly took him in his lap.

"What about Victoria?" As I laid back and took a pillow in my lap, I made this mistake to ask him this question. The look he gave me later had me gulp my saliva and mouth him a sorry for disturbing.

"You are my girlfriend and Divya is my wifey!" He laughed happily and got up from her lap, adjusting himself to stand between the two and hold their heads near his waist. "Right mommy?"

"Then what am I?"

"You are mommy! Just mommy, huh!" He tossed his head away and kissed on his girlfriend's and wife's head "I love you both, loves! And You" he cupped Sia's face gently and pinched her cheeks "Don't worry, I will marry you too, but after some time okay?"

"Yes sir" Sia laughed "But having two wives is illegal, what will you do?"

"Oh ho! I didn't think it that way" Varun stood silent for less than a minute and smiled at his idea. His mind was a kitchen where some of the worst ideas in the world were cooked "Ok, so my mommy will decide her Daughter In Law. Is that okay?" The girls nodded in understanding but Varun changed his mind "Um, no! Mommy is just mine, no motherly relationship to you"