Bonus Part- 2

Drishti's POV:

(After marriage)

"No, that thing, on my face. No!" Rakshit yelled as he looked at the strawberry face mask in my hand.

"But it smells so good"

"Still no! I don't need that"

"It will make your skin soft and- and- good!"

"My skin is good! You should use that then" I was chasing after him so that we could apply the masks together and send a cute picture back to Varun. We were out for Rakshit's art exhibition which was six days long.

Two, but he lied to everyone so that we could have some time to us. And now he was bailing on me.

That's wrong.

"Rakshit please! Try it for once!"

"No!" He looked back at me while running in the room but accidentally fell on the bed because of no focus.

"Ah ha!" Taking advantage of the situation I jumped beside him and caught his hand so that he could not run anywhere.

As if my hold would be strong enough to stop him.

"You weakling!" He whispered and rolled off the bed to stand on his feet. "No masks darling, no masks"

He smirked at me and turned around to leave. So I decided to use my ultimate weapon that worked every single time. Making a grieved face I bowed my head and let my hairs fall on the sides of my face.

"But I love you. Don't you love me? Do you want me to-"

"Not this shit again!" He yelled from near the door. From where he was he started walking back without turning and fell on the bed on his back. "I hate you"

"And I love you" a smile covered my face as I tore the packet and pulled out the face mask. My face was directly above his, so before putting the mask on, I kissed his lips to cut half his annoyance.

That wasn't what he wanted.

He wanted freedom from all those stupid things I do to him, which he would never get.

"You are my husband. You literally signed up for this" laying on my stomach I pressed the mask on his face and moved my legs back and forth.

"You are worse than Varun. At least all he does is draw on my face" I laughed as I remembered the one time when Varun started crying because Rakshit erased his name from his forehead.

To please him Rakshit had to allow him to draw anything over his face. Varun draw a poop emoji and God bless that was so hilarious.

"Except that emoji" he replied.

"I see" he rose up as I applied the mask properly on his face and sat to put one on mine. He crawled to the middle of the bed and took the packet from my hand.

"I'll do it!" Sometimes he behaved like a child. He wanted to apply mine because I put one on his face. "Now close your eyes"

"You should be closing yours"

"Who said?"

"Me myself and I"

"Come" he pulled me towards him and took me in his lap. I wrapped my legs around his waist and waited patiently as he applied it delicately on my face.

I was at that point in my life where I could laugh freely. A few years back before Varun was born, things were different, I was different. When he came, I became responsible. And now when Rakshit came, I felt all those lost moments of that age coming back to me.