Mr & Mrs Ashok

This is just an imaginary story!!
A night before their wedding.

Ashok and Nithya's family were on the Wedding hall.All the rituals were gone so well and everyone was extremely happy.Nithya was staying in a room with her sisters and her Mother.Nithya was still awake and all the others were sleeping.She opened her mobile and saw the time.It was 1.00am.

She took a deep breath.She has no idea about her marriage life.She was nervous about tomorrow morning.She needs to leave her family who pampered her for the 23years,who gave a lot of love and care.She already started missing all her family's time.And her thoughts moved to her passion.But she believed that everything will be fine.She unlocked her phone,and started looking the pictures which they have took today in rituals and reception.

She saw the pictures that she took with Ashok by the photographer.Everything was quite good.
'Ashok,namma wedding ku time romba kammiya dha irundhudhu,so we have no time to understand each other.Indha 2 weeks gap la kooda namma edhume pesala.But from tomorrow we have to spend our life together.I hope everything will be fine and we too get a good understanding.'she said to herself and slowly started sleeping.

Wedding day.All the rituals were done.And their marriage went so good.Nithya was drapped in a beautiful purple silk saree.Her make up and her asusual beautiful smile made her more beautiful.A special glow was visible in her face.The ornaments she weared glittered.The red colour Kum Kum on her forehead glowed.The marriage badge (Thaali) made her to feel like a grown up women.She was been a child to herself but today she felt differently.Her parents and her sisters gave a huge hug to her.Happy tears for them.

And here,Ashok was in a light pink Shirt and White Dhoti with matching border.That strike of holy ash in his fore head made him a little more handsome. Ashok's friends and his family were congratulating him.Karthick his only brother gave a tight hug to him.
And after sometime,all the members arrived to the wedding started gifting to the newly married couple.
Ashok's college mates surrounded them and congratulated the couple.

'Machaa, Congratulations!', his friends
joyfully shouted.
'Thanks da',he said with a warm smile.
'Sister, congratulations.Nalla paiyan, aana adhigam pesa maatan nalla paathukonga enga friend ah',one of his friend said to Nithya and she smiled and nodded.
'Machaan,we have a gift for you',they said and gave a small box.
'Ena da?',Ashok was confused.
'Open pannu da',he said and Ashok opened and it was a pair of Silver anklets.
'Hey enna da idhu?', Ashok asked.
'Machaa,idhu sister kaga naanga vangunadhu,sister pudichurukaa?',a friend asked and she nodded with a big smile in her face.
'Thanks na',she smiled.
'Deii,sister ku pottu vidu da',one of his friend said and Ashok and Nithya looked eachother.
'Deii un wife dhana,potu vidu',they said and he nodded.
Ashok kneeled down and he slowly took her leg and kept her foot on his thigh.Nithya's face turned red.She felt butterflies in her stomach.He slowly removed the anklets which she already wore and wears the new anklets in her ankles.
Applauses around the crowd.Both the families were very happy to see their children.
'Wow such a wonderful couple!',the boys crowd joyfully shouted.
Ashok stood up and he gave embarrassed smile to Nithya and she too smiled with a blush in her face.

After the wedding completed.Nithya's packed bags were shifted to Ashok's car.Nithya and her family was very emotional.Because their beloved daughter leaving them and going to start a new life.Their family gave her a warm hug.After the emotional good bye,Ashok and Nithya get in the car and Karthick was driving.

'Anni,feel pannadheenga.We are there right.',he gave a smile and she smiled back.
They reached their home and the rituals after marriage was conducted.
'Nee po ma,poi dress change pannitu konjam neram rest edu',Meena said.
'Serii athai',Nithya nodded.In this two weeks Nithya and Meena got very close.
'Vaa,naan unna Ashok room ku kootitu poren',she said and take Nithya along with her.
'Ah Athai,en dress ellame bag la iruku,Bag innum car la dhan iruku',Nithya said.
'Paravalla ma,adha eduthukalam.If you are okay with it, I'll give you my saree',Meena said with a warm smile and Nithya nodded.

Nithya changed her dress.And came to the hall.She spent a good time with her father in law and brother in law.Everyone in the house was very easy going and friendly except Ashok.He doesn't even utter a single word to her after the marriage.In fact,she doesn't saw him after she changed her dress and came out.She slowly searched him everywhere in her eyes.

'Anni,annana thedureengala?', Karthick asked her teasingly and she fastly shooked her head.
'Illaa..summa dhaan paathutu irundhe',she said sheepishly.
'Ahhn,irundhaalum solren.Anna maadi la irukaaru',he said with a smile and Nithya put her head down in embracement.

Ashok was in the terrace.His heart is saying something to him,but he can't understand.He looked restless.Many confusions and thoughts were flashing between his mind.He loves to be in the terrace and enjoying the dark sky and cool winds, but he can't enjoy the weather now.

'Kadavule!What type of feel is this?And now she is my responsibility right?Yes,responsibilities were not new to me but this?',many questions were raising on his mind.
'Hey Mr.Ashok,Mrs.Ashok is waiting for you',a voice heard and he turned.It was Karthick.

'Dei,yen da nee vera?',he said and stood silently.
'Sapdu indhaa', Karthick said and gave him a plate of food.
'Illa enaku pasikala da neenga sapdunga',Ashok denied.
'Nothing to worry da,I can understand your feeling.You both have lot of time, understand eachother and get to know eachother.',he said and patted his brother's shoulder and Ashok nodded.
They finished their dinner on the terrace.After spending sometime with his brother Ashok came down.He entered the home, but all the lights are turned off.
'Ellarum thoongitaanga pola',he said and looked at his watch.It was 10.30pm.He went to his room and he looked at him room strangely.It was fully decorated with lights and flowers.
'Enna panni vechurukaanga en room ah',he said and switched on the lights.Nithya was peacefully sleeping on the bed.
'Achachoo,thoonguraangale light ah pottu disturb pannitomo',as he was thinking Nithya rolled her eyes and slowly opened her eyes.
'Ayoo',he said and switched off the lights quickly.
'Sorry nga, neenga nalla thoongitu irundheenga light ah pottu disturb pannite',he said in a low voice.
'Its ok nga paravalla',she said awkwardly.
She looked nervously.She bit her lips and literally she was shivering.He noticed her nervousness.
'Be comfortable,nervous aagadheenga.Neenga thoongunga I have some work',he said and took his laptop.He went to his computer table and switched on his laptop.
She smiled at his genuine gesture.
'Ahh Nithya,we have to go chennai tomorrow.Unga things lam pack panni dhana iruku?',he asked her.
'Chennai ah?edhuku?',she asked him confusedly.
'Enna nga,ungaluku theriyaadha?Enaku work chennai la dha.'he said casually but Nithya has no idea about this.
'Pesuna dhana theriyum',she murmured.
'Did you say something?'
'Illa nga pack panni dhan iruku'she said.
'Hmm okay,Good night',he said with a smile.
'Good night',she smiled back.

After sometime,he switched off his laptop and stood up.For the past few days,he didn't have a good sleep.He looked at his bed,Nithya was sleeping peacefully.He doesn't want to disturb her.He slowly tried to took his pillow and blanket.But Nithya woke up and saw him.

'Ennachu?',she asked him.
'Onnum illa,neenga thoongunga naan keela paduthukure',he said and took his blanket folded blanket kept on the bed's corner.
'Heyy,yen? no worries paravalla.Neenga melaye thoongunga',she said and moved a little.
'Its ok, I'm fine with it.Neenga thoongunga.I can sleep on the floor',he said.

'Please don't make me awkward.I have no problem.Please keela padukaadheenga or else I can sleep on the floor.',she woke up from the bed.
'Heyy no,no.Naa melaye paduthukuren.Neengalum thoongunga',he said and kept the pillow and the blanket back.He kept another pillow between them to make her feel comfortable.
'Good night',she said.
'Good night',he said and slept off.
'How genuine he is',she smiled thinking about him.After a few minutes she too fell asleep.

TO BE CONTINUED...