Cousin Brother

The duo returned to Chennai after resting a day!Its been a week that they returned.They were busy in their as usual schedules and it was a fine Sunday!
Finally they both got sometime for spending together.

Nithya was arranging her cupboard and felt arms around her waist.He placed his chin on her shoulder.
'Ashok eyyy....Enna venum papa ku?',she asked and he kissed her shoulder.

'What are you doing here?After a week we got sometime to spend..Aana nee enna pannitu irukka paaru..',he groaned and sighed.

'Achachoo papa,idho idha mudichutenna avlo dhan,en velai lam mudinjudhu..',she said.

'Naan papa va?',he whispered in her ear.
'Aama kutty papa,ennoda kutty papa',she said and leaned on him,kissed his chin.
'Enna iniku madam nalla romantic mood la irukeenga pola?',he asked and she chuckled.

'Hmm...apdiyum sollalam',she said with a blush.
'Paaraahh...madam ku romance ellam varumoo',he asked and she turned to him without breaking the hug.
'Yen engalukellam romance vara koodadha',she asked drawing patterns on his chest.

'Varalame...',he said and pecked her forehead.
'Aprom iniku enna plan uh?',she asked.
'Nee dhan',he winked.
'Ohhhh',she smirked and looked into his eyes.

His dark intese brown eyes made butterflies inside her tummy.He pulled her closer and held her waist tightly.
'Hmmm?',he asked questioningly.
'Hmmm hmmm hmmm',she nodded yes and hid her face in his chest.

He quickly lifted her in his arms in bridal style.He kissed her forehead strongly,the kiss said that how much he missed her.

He moved towards the bed and dropped her down slowly on the mattress without breaking his forehead kiss.
She was clutching his shirt's collar tightly.

Their faces were inches apart and his lips were brushing her's.
She closed her eyes tightly.He pecked her cheeks and moved to her lips.
They heard the door bell when he was about to kiss her.

He groaned and looked at her,he can notice the disappointment in her face.
'Enga irundhu da vareenga?',he rolled his eyes and moved from her.

'Endha paradhesi nu therilaye..',he thought and looked at her.She got up from the bed and adjusted her dress,and again they heard the door bell.

'Vaa poi paakalam',he said and they both moved to the door.
He opened the door and boy similar to Nithya's age.
He was a slim and tall guy equal to his.

'Heyy Ashok bro!Enaku ungala theriyum,aana ungaluku dhan enna theriyaadhunu nenaikire',he asked and Nithya squeeled in happiness hearing his voice.

'Sakthiiii deiiiiiiii',she shouted and jumped.She rushed to him and hugged him in joy.
'Thalaiviii',he too screamed in happiness.

'Ivan yaara pudhu character uh',Ashok thought and rolled his eyes.
He cleared his throat to get their attention.

'Ashok ey,ivan dha Sakthi!Enoda cousin uhh,Dei Sakthi,ivaru dhan da..',he didn't let her complete.
'Thalaivi, ungaloda avara enaku theriyume...Hi bro I'm Sakthi',he said and hugged Ashok.

Ashok got a brothery feel when he hugged him,Ashok hugged him back.
'Im Ashok',he said.
'Theriyume brother,ungala pathi dhan naa call pannumbodhellam iva pesite iruppaa',Sakthi said and Ashok scratched his eyesbrow.

'Ulla Vaanga',Ashok called in and he get inside their home.
'Iniku sunday,couple time..sorry for disturbing you people',he said and they both smiled sheepishly.

'Deii,nee eppo da Delhi la irundhu vandha?Namma last time pesumbodhu kooda nee sollala,return varuvennu',she asked him to change the topic.

'Iniku dhan Thalaivi, straight ah inga dhan varen airport la irundhu.I couldn't attend your wedding,adhaan apdiye paathutu poidalamenu vandhe.Naane rendu naal munnadi dhan varradha confirm pannen'Sakthi said.