The Important Day

Everyone gathered in the hall with a smiling face.
'Nithya!Inga vaa ma',Paati called and Nithya went to her.
'Sollunga paati',Nithya said.

'When I came as a daughter-in-law for this house, ennoda Maamiyar enaku indha saree ah kuduthaanga.Till this day Idhu varaikum naa adha en marumagalunga yaarukum kudukkala,but I decided to give you this today!',Paati said and Nithya's eyes got widened.

Paati handed a white colour saree.It was almost like Onam saree!The saree looks majestic and the patterns were royal.

Nithya lookes at Ashok.He was smiling and sighed to get it.
She nodded and got the saree from Paati.

Quickly Nithya bend down for blessings and Paati blessed her.
'Nalla iru ma',Paati said with a wide smile.She stood up.
'Nee naaliku idhaye kattu Nithya',Paati said and Nithya nodded.

And after their some family batters and spending time.They had their dinner together.

'Serii ellarum poi neramkalathula padunga...Kaalaila seekrama endhirikanum',Paati said and everyone went to their respective rooms.

Nithya sat on the bed happily and Ashok sat beside her.

'Naa iniku romba happy ah iruken Ashok eyy!',she said and leaned on his shoulder.She holds his arm tightly.

'Nee happy na naanum happy kulu kulu',he said and kissed her hairline.
'Yen Ashok ey..apo naaliku dhan namaku proper aana marriage la',she said.

'Proper aana marriage ah?Purilaye',he said.
'Namma kalyanathappo namma rendu perume strangers ah irundhom,like rendu perukume rendu pera pathi onnume theriyaadhu,pesikka kooda illa...But ipo apdi illala.Ofcourse this hits different',she said.

'Ada aama!',he replied.
'Enna Ashok ey neenga...Na evlo excitement oda solren,neenga enna ipdi react panreenga',she said with a pout.

'Epdi react panradhu ma?',he asked.
'Kashtam kashtam..romba kashtam',she said and rolled her eyes.
He smirked and pulled her by her waist.He made her sit on his lap and she dashed on his chest.

'Ashok ey...',she whined.
'Heyy ena di nee..onnum panlana summave irukennu solra, edhavadhu panna ipdi escape aagave paakura',he said and made his hold tight.

'Ashok ey..namma thoonganum la!Naaliku seekrama endhirikanum',Nithya said in a low voice.
'Thoongalam..aana nee dhana enna react panna sonna,en reaction ah paathutu aprom ah thoongu',he used her weakness,yes he said in his base voice and she turned red.

'Idhuke ipdi vekka padra...apoo naa panna vendiyadhu innum neraya iruke ma',Ashok whispered in her ear and she blushed.
He kissed her earlobe and put her aside which hide her nape.

She felt butterflies inside her tummy.
He kissed her shoulder blade.She tightly closed her eyes.
She turned towards him and looked into his intense eyes which is full of love.
Their breath hitted their faces

He gently kissed her cheeks and leaned to her ears.Her face was like a cherry now
'Dont blush please..I can't hold anymore',he said and she can't control her blush and burried her face in his shoulder.
Her arms were around his neck and her breath hitted his collar.

Slowly they fell on bed and started sleeping in eachother's embrace.

The Morning.The important day of their life.
Their marriage is gonna happen again but different this time.
This time there was no confusion between them and more than anything they are in love now!

They both excitedly got up and started getting ready,He took his shower and changed his clothes.
He wore a white shirt and white veshti!Looks like an ideal groom.