Secret Pay Off

Ashok was being overprotective around her.He always sticks to her and gaving her silly reasons for his behaviour.

Nithya felt fishy about him,he was not normal he was being restless,she thought his restlessness was because of his work pressure,but she was still she felt something was wrong.

Nithya took a break from her work for the competition and Ashok was doing work from home, just for protecting her.He doesn't gave her a proper reason for that too.

A week passed and it was the day of results for round-1.
Nithya and Ashok arrived to the auditorium.She looked at him,he was looking around with a tensed face.

'Ashok eyy',she called but no response from him.
'Yovvv',she hitted his arm forcefully.
'Ahhh...valikudhu ma',he said rubbing his arm.

'Pinna enna dhan aachu?Yen ipdi irukeenga?Just tell me what is bothering you?',she asked.
'Nothing is bothering me...come let's go',he said hiding his tension and she shook her head in disbelief.

'Im damn sure that he was hiding something from me, but I can't find out the reason behind.Veetuku poitu kekka vendiya vidhathula ketaa,unmai ellam thaana veliya varum..', she thought and went inside the auditorium with him.

'Andha veena pona Nandhini aniku call pannadhuku aprom aalaiyum kaanom address ahyum kaanom...Enna panna kaathirukka nu vera theriyalaye...Yeppo enna nadakumnu bayamaave iruku...Enna aanalum ivala thaniya mattum vitra koodadhu...',he thought when she was thinking about his behaviour.

They both seated and the event began.
'Hello Young Lions, welcome back!So everyone was in the edge of the seat thinking about the results,keep your hopes high babes..Now can we have our panel of judges here',the same compairer woman announced and the judges joined them.

Nithya was very sure about the results,she was confident that she will get selected definitely.
'Oh God please don't disappoint my angel!',he was praying inside his mind.

And they announced the results, fortunately Nithya got selected for the next level.
She was beaming in happiness and hugged him.

'Congrats my dear kulukulu..',he said and kissed her forehead.
'Thank you papa',she smiled and joined the stage.

Then the judges congratulated the top 10,then it was the turn for the contestants to share their feelings.
'Mrs.Nithya, tell us about your feelings!',the compairer asked.

'To be honest,I was very sure that I'll be selected for the second round! Because the theme was fairytale and I'm already living in a fairytale with my most handsome prince,my husband.So that was very easy for me to make the story magical.And I'm very grateful for our judge,for making me selected.',she said with a smile.

Wow this girl...She never failed to mention him and to amaze him by her words.He was blushing to the core,she addressed him as her prince!She looked at him and he kissed in the air.
She blushed and looked down.

'You both are very lucky to having you eachother, manifesting you both for a long love life',the compairer woman said and Nithya thanked her.

'Okay now shall we announce the theme for the second round please,I welcome our handsome judge Mr.Maaran Rathinavel to announce the theme for the second round!',the compairer woman welcomed and Maaran was ready to announce.

'First of all congratulations for the top 10 and wishing everyone a best luck!Rest of the others,better luck next time.And now I'm going to announce the theme for the second round was 'HORROR'!',he announced,but Nithya's was disappointed about the theme.

Ashok noticed her expression and asked her what happen but she just nodded nothing.
The event was over and she came back to Ashok.

'Yen ma?Why are looking disappointed?',he asked.
'Illa Ashok ey...naan idhu varaikum horror try pannadhey illa...adhaan epdi panna porennu therila...',she said gazing down.