Coimbatore to Chennai

The sun rays slowly passed through the window.It straightly falls on Nithya's face and made her wake up.She slowly opened her eyes and look at the wall clock it was 07.00am already.She woke up and looked around,Ashok was not seen anywhere.She took her phone and dialed to her mom.

'Nithya!Is everything fine?',Bhagya asked her.
'Yen, should I call you only if nothing was fine?',she asked sarcastically.
'Apdi illa di,you have moved to a new place.So that why I asked.',she said.
'Obsolutely fine ma,but why didn't you tell me that,we'll move to Chennai?',she asked her.
'Maapillai sollirupaarunu nenache,yen didn't he say that before your marriage huh?', Bhagya questioned.
'We have never talked before our wedding ma.',she sighed.

'Seriously?',she gave a big shock.
'Don't you know that ma?',she asked without any expression.
'Hmm, anyway that means you both doesn't know anything about eachother right?',she asked.
'Hmm',she nodded.
'Its fine thangam,you both have a lot of time still,you can talk and make understand each other.Now you have to get ready to travel na?Poo poi ready aagu',she said caringly.
'Hmm ma,I really miss your morning hugs',she said worriedly.
'Miss you too chellam',she said and the call declined.

She got up from the bed.And someone knocked the door.
'The door is already open,come in',she said.
'Its me Ashok',he said and came with her pair of top and pants and some of her cosmetics she uses.
'I think its mine',she said.
'Yes,ungalodadhu dhan.Amma kuduthu vitaanga.You can fresh up and change your clothes a little fast.We have to go la',Ashok said with his asusual warm smile.
'Oh,Thank you! But naane vandhurupene.Neenga yen strain pannikireenga?',she asked and get her things from him.
'Not at all.Neenga fresh aayitu keela vaanga',he said and left the room.
She smiled at him and went to fresh up.

She get ready and came down the stairs.
'Nithya,you woke up?',Meena asked her with a smiling face.
'Haan athai,ippo dhan woke up',she smiled back.

'Serii,what do you want to have da?Tea or Coffee or Milk',Meena asked caressed Nithya's hair.
'Hmm, Coffee',she said.
'Okay,wait naan kondu varen',she said and straighten towards the kitchen.
'Im also coming',Nithya said and followed her.

Meena started to prefare coffee for her daughter in law.Nithya ran and sit on the slab of the kitchen.Meena saw her with a warm smile.

'Ah..amma kitta coffee kudikumbodhu,I always used to do this',she said with a missing tone.
'Enakum appo apoo thonum,I have two sons but I always wanted a naughty and sweet little daughter like you.But now I'm very happy that I got a very mischievous daughter like you',she said and pulled Nithya'a cheeks playfully and gave her a cup of coffee.

She gets it from her with playful smile on her face.
'But we have no time to spend together na,you are going chennai today,but it's ok.Take care of my son very well and I strongly know that he'll take care you',Meena said and caressed Nithya's cheeks.

'Awww,such a cutest duo',Karthick said and sat on another slab near her mother.

'Unakenna da?',Meena sighed.
'Anni,amma eppavume ipdi dhan seriyaana serial mother.',he laughed.
'Deii poi velaiya paaru da',Meena hit his shoulder playfully.

'Aama,en athai ya yen kalaikireenga Karthick?',Nithya kept her hands in her waist and asked him with a fake anger.

'Ayoo,sorry nga anniyaare',he said and  Meena pulled his ears.
'Indha pudi',she gave his cup of tea.
'Hmm,thank you mummy',he get it from her and get down from the slab.

Nithya doesn't want to leave such a beautiful family but Ashok's job was there so she should go with his husband.She sighed and get down from the slab.

'Hmmm...Karthick is very friendly even Ashok was,but not now.Life's responsibilities and some incidents made him like this.Its been a long since he laughed wholeheartedly',she sighed worriedly.