She Is Mine

They both stepped out of the house.Nithya felt very much uncomfortable in her heals.She never wore heals before,but she is going to meet her husband's colleagues in a grand party.So she managed to wear it.But she can't walk properly and suddenly she lost her grip, Ashok grabbed her hand.

'Ennaachu Nithya?',he asked.
'Nothing..',she pretended but Ashok noticed her uncomfortableness.
'Yen ipdi?If you doesn't feel comfortable then why are you wearing heals?',he asked her she was shocked a second.

'Illaa',she dragged.
'No if or but Nithya,Go and wear which is comfortable for you!',he said firmly but caringly.
'Illa paravalla Ashok ey,I can adjust.Already its getting late',she said and he stared at her.
'I said go',he said,She gulped and ran away to the house.After few minutes she wore some soft cut shoes.

'Is this okay now?',he asked and she nodded.
'Inga paaru,nee ipo party ku varanguradhukaga you don't have to change yourself.Purinjudha?',he asked.
'Hmm',she nodded with smile.

'Enna sweet uhhh',she thought to herself and blushed.
'Shall we go now?',he asked and moved.She followed him.

They get inside the car.She was nervous all around the way.
'No need to worry for anything Nithya.You just be yourself.Yaarum unna edhum solla maatanga.Im there na,I won't let anyone to open their mouth about you',he said firmly with a bright eyes.

Nithya looked at into his eyes which is always saying something to her.She locked into those magnetic eyes.
'Okay ah Nithya',he asked her again and she nodded with a smile.

They reached the party hall and they both get inside.
Nithya was still feeling nervous.
Ashok holds her hand tightly and she looked him with a shock.
'I said na Nithya, I'm there.You don't need to worry for anything',he said looking into her eyes and she nodded.

Nithya was already flying.They went in holding their hands.
'Hey Ashok',a guy waved from a distance and Ashok waved at him.
'Hey mapillai,Hey thangachi!',he said and came near them.

'Pugazh anna!Epdi irukeenga?',she asked him.
'Nallairuke ma,Ena Ashok uh epdi paathukuraan unna?',he asked.
'Nallapaathukuraaru na',she smiled.
'Serii da vaa namma boss ah poi meet pantu vandhuruvom',Pugazh said.
'Nithya you stay here, I'll be back soon he said and left with Pugazh.

Pugazh is Ashok's office colleague and his only friend in the office.Pugazh visits Ashok's house oftentimes.So Pugazh and Nithya shares a brother and sister bond.He is the only person whom she knows other than Ashok.

Nithya turn around and looked everyone.Every girls eyes were on her.Their eyes are fuming in anger and jealous.
'Yen ellarum nammala oru maari paakuraanga?',she thought.
She felt awkward.

A girl came to her and shooked her hand with Nithya.
'Neenga Pavi ka dhana?',Nithya asked.
'Aama Nithya,Mrs.Pavithra Pugazhendhi dhan naan',she said and hugged her.Nithya hugged her back.
She was the only girl who approached her warmly.

'Akka,yen ellarum enna weird ah paakuraanga?', Nithya whispered in Pavi's ears.
'Pinna indha office dream boy oda wife ah poitiye aprom unna vera epdi paapanga',Pavi said with a wink.
'Dream boy ah?,Nithya asked confusedly.

'Ashok anna mela inga irukura ella ponnungalukum oru kannu.Nee thatti kalyanam pannikitella',Pavi said.
'Ayoo vitta adichuruvaanga pola ka,vaanga andha side poirlam',Nithya said.
'Serii va',she said and they both walked and started talking for a long time.

Nithya's eyes were searching on Ashok.He is seen anywhere.
'Hmm,idhula enkooda dhan irupeenu oru promise vera',she thought and sighed.
At that time,Pavi received a call.
'Ah Nithya,2minutes I'll be back',she said went some far.

A group of girls approached Nithya.
'Neenga dhan Mrs.Ashok ah?',a girl in the group asked.
'Yes',she said.
'Irundhaalum Ashok range ku illala di',a girl said loudly behind the gang and Nithya's face pouted.

'Heyy yen di apdilam solra?Mrs.Ashok kumar,May I know your sweet name please',the girl who lead the gang asked.
Nithya remained silent.
'Nithya right?',she asked and Nithya nodded.
'Haann Mrs.Ashok Kumar,Do you know who am I?',she raised her eyebrows.
'I don't want to know anything', Nithya said and try to left.

'Nillunga Mrs.Ashok,neenga kandippa therinjukanum.Im Nandhini.Ashok oda closeeeeeee friend',she said and Nitha sighed.
'Kekkalaya Nithya.Im very close friend to Ashok,close!close!',she again repeated the same words.

'But, Ashok sorry sorry,En husband Ashok enkitta ungala pathi edhuvume sonnadhu illaye,infact unga pera kooda sonnadhilla',Nithya shot back.

Nandhini's face pouted a second,but she hided it and started smiling again.
'Epdi solluvaaru Nithya, That's our personal.Unkitta solradhuku endha avasiyam um illanu nenachurupaaru',Nandhini said with a smirk.

'So what do you want now?',Nithya asked irritated.
'Enna venumnaalum kudupiya?Fine.Ashok venum.',she said and Nithya glared her.
'Mind your words Miss..',Nithya fumed.(TYPICAL WIFE'S POSSESSIVENESS)

'Relax Nithya, I'm just joking..',Nandhini said with evil smile.
'Sorry,Mrs.Nithya Ashok kumar, That's my full name.You can address me like that',Nithya said quickly.
'Ohh okay Mrs.Nithya Ashok Kumarrr..',Nandhini gritted her teeth.

'Anyway,Naa sollavandhadha solliren.Its okay Ashok married you.I don't know what is so special in you more than me.But,adhukaaga nee ipdi avan koodaye ottitu suthaadha,paaka sagikala.Un height enna avan height enna.Ashok oda personality ku kaal dhoosuku varuviya nee?Just leave him peacefully atleast outside the home.',Nandhini said with full rage.

Nithya felt very low,her confidence level broke out.She gave a shot back for her every word but her words torn her heart.

She said and nothing,she just turned walked two steps without lifting her head.She dashed someone,she quickly looked up with full of tears in her eyes.She hugged the person without thinking a second.The person hugged her back.She hugged the person for few minutes.After she moved,the person put his arm around her shoulders and went near the girls gang.

'Hey Nithya,unna evlo neram theduradhu?Nee illama ennala irukka mudiyaadhunu unaku theriyaadha?I missed you rowdy',he said.
Nithya was shocked by his behaviours.
'Namma Ashok ah idhu?'her mind thought.
She just looked him.

'I know,idhoda na 1000 times solliten,you are looking very beautiful.Indha ulagathula yaarum ivlo azhaga paathurukka maatanga,I think I'm in love with you',he said leaning to her ears.

Nithya felt butterflies inside,her cheeks were in plum red.
She know he is saying this just to protect her,but his words made her heart warm.
'Poonga Ashok ey',she said and hitted his chest playfully.
'Haiyoo en pondaati vekka padumbodhu paaka evlo azhaga irukka!',he said and she burried her face in his chest.

Nandhini was burning in jealous.She looked them in disgust.She turned her face away.
Ashok looked at Nandhini.
'Heyy,Nandhini right?',he asked and she remained silent.
'Haann its my wife,Mrs.Nithya Ashok Kumar.',he said and she smiled.

'Its okay Ashok,lets go from here.', Nithya said.
'Okay wifeey,namma polaam',he said and went from there.

Nandhini was insulted infront of everyone.
'Hey enna di,ipdi aayiduchu?',a girl asked.
'Iru,ava epdi inga irundhu reputation oda veliya pora nu naan paakuren',Nithya said with an evil smirk.

After moving some far from the party hall, Ashok moved from her.But Nithya held his shirt tightly.He looked at her.
Nithya again hugged him.
'Thanks Ashok!Neenga mattum varalenna',she sobbed.

'Its okay Nithya!Avanga ellam apdidhan leave it.I'm sorry ma,naan varradhuku konjam late aayiduchu.MD ah paathutu varadhukulla ipdilam aayiduchu',he said without breaking the hug.He knew she is already hurt.He caressed her hair slowly.

'Yaaru enna sonnalum you are my wife,Its my responsibility to protect you at any cost.',he said and she smiled.She moved slowly from him.

'Sorryy Ashokey,konjam emotional aayiten',she said wiping her tears.
'Its okay,seri ini naa unna vittu engeyum pola full party mudiyura varaikum naan unkooda than iruppen.Promise',he said.
'Hmm',she nodded.
'Seri va Pugazh, Pavi ellarum theduvaanga nammala',he said and they both get inside the party hall.

TO BE CONTINUED...