Revealing Secrets

A beautiful 5 months passed away.Ashok and Nithya started spending their time together at oftentimes.They started talking to eachother without any hesitations.
But she still didn't talk about her passion to Ashok.She didn't get a good chance to say about this.

The climates seems very much romantic.Nithya was standing in the  balcony.The chill night breeze made her to a little shiver.She covered her hands with her body because of the cold air.She was admiring the fullmoon on the plain dark sky.So stars were found anywhere.Some dark clouds passed through the bright moon.

Ashok came out of his psp room and saw her standing in the balcony.He went near her.

'Oi,thoongalaya?',he asked her.
'Thookam varala Ashok ey,inga paarungale climate semmaya irukulla',she said with a pleasant smile on her face.
'Hmm,aama',he said and he gave a long breath.

'Ashok ey,veliya polaama?',she asked with her puppy pleasing eyes.
'Veliya va?Ippo va?Hey its 11'O clock.',he said and shooked his head.
'Please Ashok ey polaam..',she saud again.

'Ma,untime ma idhu.Adhuvu illama its seems to be raining.',he said but she interrupted.
'Pleaseeeee',she said and he can't deny her cutest please,he nodded and moved.

'Enga porom?',she asked and followed him.
'Nee dhana keta,neeye sollu enga polaam nu',he said and took his car key.
'Haan...naan dhan chennai ku pudhusu.You know many places here right.Then let's go somewhere we can enjoy the total climate and the city',she said.
He nodded and moved,she followed him.

They get in the car and he started driving.
'Ashok ey,unga kitta bike illaya?',she asked.
'Bike ah,irundhuchu aana drive panni romba naal aagudhu.Yen thideernu kekkura?',he asked her.
'Illa indha maari climate appo laam bike la ponaa semma feel ah irukum la.Adhaan keten',she chuckled and he became silent.

He stopped the car in bridge.
'Enna Ashok ey inga nirutheetenga?',she asked in a confusion.
'Get down, solren',he said and get down from the car and she too get down.
She saw Ashok standing in the corner of the bridge and she went to him.
'Ashok ey,she called and he interrupted.
'Shhhh!Anga paaru',he said and she was amused by the sight.
The total city was visible from there.It looks very beautiful.IThere is a pindrop silence.No one was there except them and the silence.
'Wowwwww!This is beautiful!',she said and her eyes completey lost in the beautiful sight.

'Pudichuruka?',he asked leaning to her.
'Romba pudichuruku',she said and looked into his eyes.
He smiled and quickly looked away from her eyes.
'Ungalayum..',she whispered.
'Edhavadhu sonniyaa?',he asked her as he doesn't hear what she said.
'Illaye',she said and ran to the car.She climbed fastly on the car and sit on the top.

'Hey!!Enna panra?',he asked her laughing.
'Yen Ashok ey inga vaanga',she called him and he went near her.
'Ippo namakulla oru agreement potukalama?',she asked turning to him.
'Agreement?',he asked her confusedly.
'Aama,ippo neenga enkitta ungala pathi oru unrevealed secret sollanum and naanum unga kitta ennapathi oru unrevealed secret solluven.Okay ya?Deal?',she asked him and he glared.

'Enna Ashok ey?',she looked at him and he doesn't respond.
'Helloo Mr.Ashok Kumar!',she called him and he nodded.
'Hmmm deal!Aana first naan solla maaten,nee sollu',he said and she fastly shooked her head.

'First neenga sollunga,neengadhana periyavanga',she said.
'Periyavangala? Ennama solra?',he gave stare at her.
'Aama neenga palaya aalu dhana?Early 90s kid dhana?',she asked.
'Adhuku..',he said and turned his face aside.
'Enna dhan neenga palaya aala irundhaalum pudhu aalungaluku ungala pudikum.',she said with a wink and he smiled at her.

'Serii, ungalukum venaam enakum vennaam.Toss potu paatharlam',she said.
'Toss?Serii okay.'he said and he took a coin from his pocket and gave it to her.
'Heads or Tails?'she asked him.
'Heads',he said.
'Okay then,if Heads its your turn to reveal or if Tails its my turn to reveal',she said and he nodded.