Im Sorry!

Nithya looked at him with her pleasing puppy eyes.Ashok was already in a headache caused by his office staff.And he is also a perfectionist,he always wanted his surroundings clean and tidy.

'What is this Nithya?',he yelled.
'Ashok, please listen to me',she said and he interrupted.
'Oh my Kitchen,enna panni vechurukka nee?Its a total mess.Oru vela kooda olunga seiya theriyaadha unaku',his anger went out of control.

'Adhu illa,I don't know where is rice adhaan..',she tried to explain but he doesn't listen to her.
'Will you please stop it.Just be honest.Unaku cook panna theriyuma?theriyaadha?',he asked firmly and she shooked her head.

'Appo adha solli tholachirukka vendiyadhu dhana?',he turns his face aside.

'Please tension aagadheenga, I'll clean this',she said controlling his tears.
'Just go away from my sight till I clean this mess.Please.',he yelled at her and moved to took a mop.

She moved from there without shedding a word.His harshness towards her made her to cry.She went to their room and she shuts the door fast and locked it.

Ashok felt bad for his behaviour.He quickly cleaned the mess.
'Cha,it was my mistake.At that time,I didn't even ask her whether she knows cooking or not.And I was so harsh towards her.',he sighed.He looked around and he found her phone on the dining table.He took her phone and the screen shows the YouTube screen.

'How to make Vegetable fried rice', written on the thumbnail.
'She tried for me?,Even she doesn't know but she took a step for cooking just for me.Oh what I have did?',he kept his palm on his forehead.

'I guess,she doesn't have anything',he said and searched his kitchen and found a noodles packet.

He made Noodles and transferred it into two bowls.He took one for her and knocked the door.But there was no response from her.She took her shower and was sitting on the bed.She heard him but something inside her didn't let her to open the door.

'Ah,Nithya.Nee edhum sapdla dhana?I have made Noodles for you.En mela irukura kovathula sapdama irukaadha.I'll keep it on the table.',he said but no she remained silent.
'Im leaving now'he said and left.

After few minutes she came out of the room and she saw two bowls of noodles on the table.
She sighed.

'Oru sorry kooda sollala',she said but she also felt bad for her behaviour to him.
'I shouldn't have behave that much rude',she thought.

By evening 07.00pm,Ashok reached the home.He rang the doorbell and Nithya opened it silently.He smiled at her but she doesn't respond.She slowly walks towards the balcony and sits there in a chair.

'Is she still mad at me?',he thought to himself.He straightly went to take shower.After he came out finishing his works he noticed a bowl with a small note.He opened the bowl and it was the noodles tha he prepared afternoon.He took the note and read it.

'May be I don't know how to cook but I know how to preserve and heat.I had my lunch.Thank you and Sorry you must be hungry afternoon but because me you didn't have your lunch!I have heated the noodles! Don't make anything new or it will go be waste!' was written on the note.
He know she was hurt.But he didn't know what to do.He had the noodles for her words.

And he was deeply thinking about how to calm down her.
Suddenly he got an idea,he dialed her sister Priya.Priya and Shree was very friendly with Ashok.Priya was doing BTech and he was a MTech graduate.She confessed him that she had some doubts about her subjects for her semesters.She gave his number to clarify the doubts whenever she had.

'Hello Mamsss.How are you?',she asked.
'Fine Priya,and how are you all?'
'Very much fine mamss,enna thideernu call lam?Serii where is Akka?Ena panra ava?',she asked about her beloved sister Nithya.
'Hey actually I called you for her.She is upset with me.What should I do now?What will make her calm down?',he asked in a pleading way.
'Oh idhan matter ah?Adhaana paathe ennada ivaru namaku adhisayam ah call lam pannirukaarennu'she giggled and he too.

'Neenga perusa lam onnum panna venaam mama,she likes macroons alot.Adha vaangi kuduthu simple ah sorry solliteenga nna podhum',she said and he realised that he doesn't asked her sorry for his behaviour.

'Thank you so much Priya'he said and the call declined.
After an hour he went to his room,Nithya was already slept.He smiled at her.Even though she was new to him but he can't tolerate her upset towards him.May be Soulmates things 😌

Morning.Nithya slowly opened her eyes and woke up.She gave a big yawn and looked for Ashok,but asusual he was not there.

'Oru night eh mudinchu pochu,but he doesn't asked sorry to me',she sighed.
She slowly woke up from the bed and went to washroom to fresh up herself.She finished her morning works and came out of the washroom.She noticed the lamp table and her happiness went to the core.
'Macroons',she went rushed towards it and took the box full of Macroons.
And there was a small note near the box.She opened it.

'Macroons Morning!Have something for you on the dining table:-)' was written on the note.
She smiled at his note.
'Podhuvaa namma dhana indha maari velalam pannuvom,ippo enna ivaru panraaru',she chuckled.

She went out from the room and rushed to the dining room.She can't believe her eyes.

'Heyyy',she screamed in happiness and went near the table.The table is full of Macroon boxes.
He came out from the downside of the table holding his ears.
She can't control her smile seeing him.

'Im Sorry,I shouldn't have behave that much rude with you,I just behaved like that because of the head ache caused my office staff and that doesn't mean that I can show my pressure on you. I know the mistake was mine,I must have asked you whether you know cooking or not.And even if you have messed up,but you didn't do that intentionally.Again sorryy!',he said with a baby smile on his face.

She nodded her head and she held her ears now.
'Naanum sorry,naanu unga kitta avlo rude behave pannirukka koodadhu,I should have understand your work pressure,and you didn't have your lunch because of me yesterday and I didn't talk with you also.I'm sorry!',she said with a smile and he nodded.

'Seri enakagava ivlo macroons vaanguneenga'?,she asked him eating her macroons.
'Vaangunadhaa?, Naane kashtapattu pannadhu ma',he said and kept his hands in his waist.
She felt nostalgic.He was the first one who made her felt so special.

'Nejamava,yen enakaga ivlo strain pannikiteenga?',she asked him
'Thats okay,I don't have any strain in this',he said with a warm smile.
'Serii na onnu kepen,unmaiya sollanum',he asked and she nodded and continued eating her macroons.
'Nejamave samaika theriyaadha ma unaku?',he asked and she glared him.
'Ada andha kadhaiya yen kekureenga Ashok ey,naan samaikirennu kitchen pakkam ponaale edhavadhu asambaavidham nadakudhu nethu aana maadhiri,adhunaala amma enna kitchen pakkam sekkave maatanga'she sighed and he can't control his laugh.

'Yen sirikireenga',she asked him with a fake anger.
'Illa nethu nee oru kolathula irundhiye adha nenache siriche'he continued his laugh.
Nithya was actually happy seeing him laughing wholeheartedly because his mom said it was been years since he laughed wholeheartedly.But she pretended to be angry.

'Siringa siringa nalla siringa en nelamai ya paathu',she sighed and turned her face aside.
'Seri if you don't mind,naa venumna ungaluku cooking solli tharava?',he asked him raising his eyebrows.
'Nejamava?Promise?',she asked and streched her hand towards him.

'Promise',he placed his palm on her's.
'Yayyy!',she shouted and jumping like a happy kid and he was smiling at her.
'Seri inime daily dinner neenga dhan cook pannanum,naan pakkathula irundhu solli tharuven.Iniku Tuesday I'll daily evening teach you some basic dishes,apo next Tuesday you should cook the dinner of your own.Deal ah?', he asked her and she nodded fastly.

'Deal!',she said and gave a fast high-five to him.
'Ahh,valikudhu ma',he said and rubbed his palms.
'Achachoo sorryy',she said with a sheepish smile on her face.

'Seri,I have to go office now.Breakfast and lunch naan panni vechute and I have took my breakfast and lunch with me and get ready to learn cooking with me',he said with a calm smile.

'Neenga enna robot ah? Macroons senjeenga,aprom breakfast and lunch um senjuteenga.Ethana kai nga ungaluku?',she asked his surprisingly.
He just gave a smile and left the house.

'Yeii,enna pa ivaru edhavadhu panni nammala impress pannikite irukaaru',she said and her cheeks became cherry red.

TO BE CONTINUED...