Unexpected Person

Its just been half an hour Ashok left.Nithya felt bore.She was scrolling her Instagram, Chatting with her friends and listening songs.

'En notebook ah konduvandhurundha, atleast I would have completed my story',she sighed and continued to scroll her Instagram.

She felt hungry,she texted Ashok when he will arrive and Ashok replied that he'll have food with colleagues in the meeting.So she ordered something from the hotel and she have her lunch.

After few hours Ashok came back to the room.
'Ashok ey meeting lam mudinchaa?',she asked him and he just nodded.
'Sapteengala?',she asked and he nodded for that too without looking at her.

She felt wrong.
He sat in the bed and she went near him and cupped his face.He was still bending his head down.
'Ashok ey, ennachu?',she asked.
'Onnumilla ma',he replied without looking at her.

'Enna paarunga',she said.
He still remained silent.
He looked at her.
'Enna paarunga nu sonna',she said again and looked her up.
His were red and moist.He looked weak.Tears slowly dropped down from his eyes.

Her palms can feel his tears.Her heart shattered by looking at his state.
'Ennachu Ashok ey?Are you okay?Yen alareenga',she asked nervously and wiped his tears.

He suddenly hugged her waist tightly.
He was sobbing so hard.His tears made her cloth wet.
She let him to cry.She just want him to went out his feelings.She slowly caressed his hair.

After few minutes,he stopped sobbing.
He released his grib.She moved and brought him a glass of water.He drank it.
She again cupped his face.

'What happened? Feel free Ashok ey.Enaachunu sollunga',she said.
'Naan avala thirumba paathe ma',he said and gulped.
'Yaara?',she asked.
'Jessi!',he said and his eyes became moist again.

Jessi was Ashok's ex who left him few years ago.

She can understand the pain in his heart.He was broken emotionally.She can't bear seeing him broken, now tears were flowing from her eyes.She quickly wiped it and sat near him and held his hand.

She made herself calm.
'Yenga paatheenga?',she asked

~FLASHBACK~

The meeting went so well.Finally their company's offer was accepted.Ashok and Pugazh was asusually having our fun banters.

Suddenly Ashok saw women from little far.
He felt that face familiar.
She slowly came near him.
His heart beat paused a minute.
'J....Jessii..'

'Is that really she?',his eyes blurred.He can't hear anything around him.
'Ashok!',she approached him.
He is standing speechless.

'Do you remember me? I'm Jessi.',she gave a warm smile.
'What?How can she smile at me? What's happening around me?', thousands of thoughts pierced his heart.

'Ashok can you hear me?',she waved her hand infront of his face.
'Yaaru maapla idhu?',Pugazh asked him.
Ashok remained silent.
'Sollu da?Who is she?Friend ah?', Pugazh asked him again.

'Polaam machaan',he said and  dragged Pugazh along with him without utter a word to her.

They all went to a restaurant and Ashok was not in a mood to enjoy.He didn't order anything he was just silently accompanying Pugazh.

'Maapla nee edhum sapdlaya?',Pugazh asked
'Illa da..Enaku thala valikudhu naan room ku ponum',he said with an emotionless face.
'Enna da nee oru maari irukka?',he asked and he just shooked his head.

Finally he returned to the hotel with his colleagues.
His mind flashed many of his bitter memories.

~FLASHBACK ENDS~

'Ennaala mudiyala ma..naan avala romba love pannen aana ava enna thooki potutu poitaa ma...',he said and leaned on Nithya's shoulder.

Nithya had never seen him like this before.
'How can a girl leave a man like this?His heart was bigger than this world.How can someone hurt such a true soul like him?',her mind was filled with thousand of thoughts.She slowly caressed his hair.

'Naa en life la aasai patta edhume enkooda irundhadhey illa ma,ellame poiduchu enna vittu',he was sobbing like a little kid infront of her.His tears were dropping down on her shoulder.

He slowly get up from her shoulder and looked at her.He held her hands.
'Maa,enna vittutu poida maatella?Enna aanalum enna vittu poida maatella?Enkoodaye eppavum iruppella',he asked her weeping.

'Irupen Ashok ey!Eppavume naan iruppen',she said and he again leaned on her.
She hugged him and caressed his hair.
She let him to cry and to went out his feelings.

'Serii konjam neram thoongunga',she said and he lied down in her lap.
She patted his back.

'Edhavadhu paatu paadu ma',he said.

'JODI NILAVE PAADHI UYIRE SOGHAM YENA DA

THENGUM MANADHAI THAANGUM MADIYIL SAAINDHU KOLLADA

KAAYAM MARANDHU POGHUM
INDHA KAADHAL PAZHAGI POGHUM

MANNIL VIZHUNDHA POOVUM
SIRU KAATRIL
PARAKKA KOODUM...

THAANGA THAANGA BAARANGAL
KAALAM THANDHAVAI
KAANA VENDUM AAYIRAM KODI PUNNAGAI

THAANGI KOL EN KANMANI
SAAINDHUKOL EN THOZHIL NEE

VANAM POOMI KAATRIL THAANDI VAAZHNDHU PAARKALAM

JODI NILAVE PAADHI UYIRE SOGHAM YENA DA
THENGUM MANADHAI THAANGUM MADIYIL SAAINDHU KOLLADA

KAAYAM MARANDHU POGHUM
INDHA KAADHAL PAZHAGI POGHUM

MANNIL VIZHUNDHA POOVUM SIRU KAATRIL PARAKKA KOODUM..
JODI NILAVE SONG FROM THANGAMAGAN!

(THIS IS ALSO MY PERSONAL FAVOURITE 😌)
(Im sorry if I made any mistake in the lyrics)

Ashok slowly dozed off.
She was keeping caressing his hair.

'You are such a pure soul Ashok ey!Neenga ini ennikume azha koodadhu.Ill be there with you forever and give you only happiness.I promise you now! I'll be there with you in all your ups and downs.
Ungaluku edhu happiness ah kudukumo adha mattum dha naan ungaluku tharuven.Ill never allow anything which will make you hurt or sad.I'll never let anyone hurt you Ashok ey',she said with tears in her eyes and kissed his forehead.Soon she also dozed off caressing his hair.

After few hours Ashok got up and saw her.She was sleeping by leaning her head on the wall.
'You are precious Nithya ma!Ne enaku eppavume venum ma.To make me smile and wipe my tears.I don't want to miss you at any cause.',he said and lifted her in bridal style.He slowly made her lay on the bed and covered her with a blanket.He kissed her forehead.

Suddenly he received a text from an unknown number.
'Come and meet me at the backyard garden of the hotel now!Im waiting for you',was the text.

'Yaara irukum?',he thought and went out the room.

He reached the garden and no one was there.
Suddenly someone hugged him from his back.

He found the person without looking back.
'Jessi?',he said and she came infront of him.

'Enna Ashok?Why didn't you speak with me at the office?We are meeting after years right.How are you?',she asked casually.
He was looking at her without any emotion.

'Enna vishayam?Yen ipo vandhuruka?',Ashok asked.
'Because I need you Ashok!I love you',she said and Ashok looked at her shockingly.

TO BE CONTINUED...