Accidental Drunk

They entered the party hall and started spending sometime with Pugazh and Pavi.Ashok never left her hand even for a second.This made Nandhini more irritated.

'Ippo enna panna pora?',a girl asked Nandhini.
'I have something bigger for her',Nandhini smirked.
'Aana Ashok ava koodaye irukaare,ava kitta kooda unnaala poga mudiyaadhu',she said.
'Irukkatum,dhaaralama irukkatum.Enna insult pantu ponaanla,ipo avan wife naala avanuku indha company la irukura athana respect um kaathula paraka pogudhu,adha paakuradhuku avan ava kooda irundhu dhana aaganum',she smiled devilishly.

As they were talking,a waited passed by them.
'Excuse me',she called him and took something from her purse.
'Sollunga madam',the waiter said and she took a glass of soft drink.
'Thank you',she said and the waiter left.
'Ohhh..enaku purinju pochu',her friend smiled.

She added the powder inside the glass which she took from her purse.
'Idha mattu avala kudikka vechutta podhum,aprom avale nenachaalum avalala avala control panna mudiyaadhu',she said.And marked a black dot in the glass particularly to identify.

'Idha epdi kuduppa?',her friend asked.
'Namma waiter oruthan irukaan,avan paathupan',she said and called someone and the arranged waiter came near them.
'Correct ah deliver pannidu',she said and he nodded.

The waiter went near Ashok's table,As Nandhini expected Nithya took the correct glass.
'Hey epdi di,ava adhaan eduppanu unaku epdi theriyum?Anga neraya glasses irundhuchu la?',her friend asked her curiously.

'Hey anga already six glasses irundhuchaa,adhula onne onnu dhan softdrink,and the remaining were cocktail.Anga paaru anga irukuradhulaye ava kitta mattum dhan glass illa and she is also a teetollar so ava softdrink ah dhan edupaa apdi oru guess dhan.', Nandhini winked.

'Ellame nee nenacha maariye nadakudhey',her friend patted her shoulder proudly.
'Ellam Nandhini setting di,ini nadakkuradha namma vedikka mattum paapom',she gave a evil smile.
(BUT KADAVUL HAD SOME OTHER SETTING 😌)
Nithya drunk the glass fully.After few minutes she started to feel dizzy.
'Ennachu Nithya?Are you okay?',Ashok asked her.
'Yeah I'm fine',she said rubbed her forehead.
'Sure?',he asked.
'Sure',she said but she can't even stand properly.

She held Ashok's hands tightly.
'Ashok ey namma polaam',she whispered in his ears.
'Yen ma?Ennachu?',he asked her.
'Polaam please,Na solren aprom',she hurried.
Ashok nodded and they bid a bye to everyone and they left.

After they went some far,Nithya was completely fainted.Ashok grabbed her shoulders.
'Nithya?Ennachu ma',he asked and hitted shoulder lightly.

At that time,a girl rushed to Ashok.

'Ashok sir,Nandhini edho unga wife kudicha juice la kalandhutaa,I was one of her friend,aana ava ivlo dhooram pannuvaanu na nenaikala,atlast you are my senior.I don't want to ruin your reputation.So please seekram inga irundhu poidunga',she said fastly.

'That damn Nandhini..',his eyes become red.
'Sir we don't have anytime.Naa avaluku theriyaama vandhuruken,pleasee unga Mrs ah kootitu poidunga,ivunga ipo inga irundhaanganna Nandhini nenachadhu nadandhurum',she said and Ashok rushed to the car with Nithya.

He made her to sit in the lie in tha back seat and he started driving.
After he drove the car few far,he heard a voice.
'Ashok eyyyy',she woke up with weird smile.
'Maa okay ah nee?',he asked.
'Ahnnn,double okay Ashok ey',her words trembled.
She suddenly jumped to the front seat from the back seat.

'Maa ennama panra?',he was shocked by her sudden actions.
'Ashok ey,cutie piee',she said and pinched his cheeks.
'Drive pannitu iruke Nithya,keep quiet',he said and she shooked her head.
'Mudiyaadhey',she said and started pulling his hair.
'Ahh valikudhu,Nithya what are you doing?',he said to her and the girl's word passed in his mind.
'NANDHINI EDHO UNGA WIFE KUDICHA JUICE LA KALANDHUTA',he remembered and hits his forehead.