Truth or Dare

After an hour Ashok came back to the room.Nithya sitting on the couch and using her mobile.She looked at him and he winked at her.

She suddenly bend her head and started using her mobile.
'Iru varen',he thought and smiled sheepishly.

He went and sat down on the couch near her.She jerked and moved a little.He again went near her.She started talking with him.

'Enna meeting adhukulla mudinjurucha?',she asked.
'Idhu summa engaluku instruct panradhukana meeting that's it,Naaliku afternoon dha client oda meeting',he said and she nodded.

'Adhu varaikum...',he said and pulled her waist and she dashed in his chest.
'Ashok ey',she jerked and looked at him.
'Huh enkittaye shirt eduthu thara maatennu apo verupethunella..',he said and twisted her ear.

'Ahhh..Valikudhu Ashok ey',she shouted.
'Valikkatum,he said and continued twisting her ear.
'Ashok ey please Ashok ey naan paavamla pleasee',she said with her puppy eyes.

'Serii vitudren aana enakenna kedaikum vittaa',asked with a smirk.
'Ashok ey,vara vara neenga seri illa',she said and twisted her lips.
'Nee dhana sonna,naan romantic ah irundha dhaan unaku pudikumnu',he said tightening his grip.

'When did I?',she asked.
'Don't you remember?',he asked leaning near her ear and she shivered.
'Huh',he asked and she smiled.She suddenly had an idea.

She kissed his cheek.He took his hand from her ear and jerked.She jumped and he held her hand.

'Kedii..',he pulled her and she sat on his lap and held his collars tightly.
'Ippo enna panna?',he asked and her cheeks became cherry red.She bended her head down.

Ashok phone started ringing.
'Ashok ey,phone uh',she whispered.
'Yaartayavadhu solli vechurukiya enna?Konjam neram nimmadhiya iruka vidraangala',he said and rolled his eyes.She chuckled.

'Unga Nonnan dhan',he said and attend the call and turned on the speaker.
'Sollu da',he said without interest.
'Enna maapla,siva poojai karadi nolanjurucha ivlo veruppa pesura?',Pugazh asked.
'Adhaan nolanjitiye solli thola',he said and she can't control her laugh.

'Illa machan, inga pakkathula oru hills iruku,adhaan ellarum anga polaamnu irukom.Neeyum thangachi um vareengala?',he asked.
'Ahh...',he looked at her.
'Polaam Ashok ey pleaseeee...',she whispered and pleaded.

'Serii da,eppo porom?',he asked.
'Idho oru 1 hour la maapla', Pugazh replied.
'Hmmm seri da',the call declined.

'Ippo anga poi namma enna panna porom',Ashok asked.
'Inga irundhu mattum enna panna porom',she asked and he tightened his grip and she holds his arm.

'Ennadhu?',he asked raising his eyebrows.
'Ashok ey namma kelambanum,late aayidum ponga poi fresh aagunga kelabalam',she said and he released his grip.

She jumped and went near the luggages.
'Oru naal illa oru naal en kaila maatuvella,apo epdi escape aagurennu paakuren',he said and she chuckled.
'Apo paathukalam, ipo poi fresh aagunga',she said and gave his shirt to him.

'Blue ah?',he asked.
'Aama neengalum blue,naanum blue',she said and showed her dress to him.
It was a blue floweral long dress.

'Yen apdi?',he asked.
'Couple goals Ashok ey',she said with a grin.
'Apdinaa?',he pretended like he didn't get it.
'Heyy neenga manushana illa vera edhavadhaa?',she asked and hitted his arm.

'Serii serii adikaadha ma valikudhu',he said and rubbed his arm.
'Pesunadhu podhum Ashok ey ponga',she said and pushed him inside the washroom.

They both started getting ready.They took their shower and they both wore blue.She did her minimal make up and suitable hairstyle.
'Maa okay ah naanu',he asked.
She turned and looked at him.