Possessive Husband

Everyone clapped,not only them other tourists around also clapped for her voice.Nithya was overhelmed and thanked everyone.

The game continued with laughters and fun.Finally they finished the game and everyone was getting ready to have dinner.

It was an open small buffet system set by the head office according to the employees request.
Everyone was having their dinner.

'Wow unga voice chancey illa,amazing',a girl approched Nithya and shook her hands with her.
'Thank you',Nithya smiled.
After some usual talks the girl left.

'Nee ivlo nalla paaduvennu sollave illa',Ashok asked.
'Neenga kekkave illa',she said having her Panneer 65.
'Anyways,your singing was an absolute delight.Romba nalla irundhuchu',he said with a smile.
'Thank you Ashok ey',she said and smiled back.

While they were having their Pugazh too joined and the trio was happily enjoying the dinner.

'Oru nimisham,naa poi innoru plate Gobi Manchurian vaangitu vare',Nithya said and walked from there to Food counter.

A group of boys came there and surrounded her.

'Romba nalla paaduneenga',a guy said.
'Thanks nga',Nithya smiled.
Ashok felt literally very happy for everyone congratulating her.He looked at her and smiled.

'Aalu dhan cute ah irukeengannu paatha voice um semma cute ah irukunga',a guy said with a cheeky smile.Nithya smiled in response.

After hearing that,Ashok's blood rushed to his head.Suddenly he felt an unknown discomfort.
'Pugazh oru pathu ruba tharen paal packet vaangitu vaa', Ashok said gritting his teeth.
'Vaangirlam Maapla',Pugazh said clearing his throat.
Nithya heard it and chuckled at her Husband's cute possessiveness.

'Unga peru nga',a guy asked.
'Mrs.Nithya Ashok Kumar',Nithya said with a smirk and Ashok clapped for her in his mind.
'Ennanga solreenga?Neenga married ah?',a guy asked with a sad face.
'Aama nga,en husband inga dhan irukaaru',before she finish she felt a strong arm around her shoulders.

'Yes I'm Ashok Kumar,Nithya's husband',he gave smirk and the boys gulped.
'Baby, let's go',he said and moved along with Nithya.

'Ashok ey',she called.
'Enna ma?',he asked.
'Illa engeyo poga vara maari irukulla',she said.
'Enna ma solra?I didn't feel like that.',he said and looked around.

Nithya giggled at his innocence.
'Varudhu Ashok ey,romba pakkathula varudhu',she said.
'Pakkathulayaa?',he again looked around them and finally he get it.

He gave a glare at her and she giggled.
'Idhuku peru pogai ya illa possessiveness ah Ashok eyyyy',she winked.
'Possessiveness ah cha cha adhellam illaye', Ashok said casually.

'Ohh adhaan enna ipdi tight ah pudichurukeengala?',she asked looking at him.
He realised that still his arm is around her shoulders.He took it quickly and moved a little.
'Adhu adhu..',he rubbed his nape and looked at her.

She laughed and he too smiled.
'Enna maapla kelambalama?',Pugazh came there and asked.
'Hmm polaam macha',he replied and everyone left from there.

Asusual while returning Ashok lifter her in his arms and she slept in his arms like baby.They reached the bus and Ashok seated with Nithya in his arms.

After few time Nithya woke and noticed her sleeping in his arms.Her arms around his neck,her head on his shoulder.
She jerked and looked at him he was also sleeping in tired.She tried to move but he was holding her tightly.His arms were around her waist.

She smiled at him and again laid down in his shoulder.
They reached the hotel and Pugazh woke up them.
They woke up and headed towards their room.