Misunderstanding

Nithya slowly woke up from the bed and saw that Ashok was missing.
She looked for him at the washroom he was not there to.

'Aalu vera upset ah irundhare enga ponaaru',Nithya panicked.
'Let me call him',she thought and dialed Ashok but his phone was in the room.

'Enna room la phone ah vechutu enga ponaaru?',she thought.
'Let me call Pugazh anna',she thought and dialed Pugazh.
'Sollu papa',he attend the call and replied.

'Pugazh anna Ashok anga irukaara?',she asked.
'Illaye ma,avan inga varalaye.Yen?',Pugazh replied.
'Illa na avaru room la illa adhaan keten',she said nervously.
'Inga dha poirupaan papa,paaru avanuku phone panni paathiya?', Pugazh asked.

'Anna unga maapla uh phone ah room la vechutu poitaaru ney',she sighed.
'Ivana vechukitu...seri ma inga dhan pakkathula engeyavadhu poirupaan konjam neram paaru,if he didn't arrive call me',Pugazh said
Nithya hummed and the call declined.
She casually noticed his phone.There was a notification.

(NOTE:-He didn't open the chat and read the message,he read it from the notification)
She opened it.

'Come and meet at the backyard garden of the hotel now.Im waiting for you',was the text.

'Yaara irukum?,ivaru yen anga ponaaru?,May be yaaravadhu avara hurt panra intention oda pannirundhaa...Namma odane poganum',she thought and went in search of him.

She went to the garden in search of him and stood frozen seeing the sight infront of her.

Her heart shattered into pieces.
Someone is hugging her husband tightly.

'I love you Ashok!I want you again in my life.Please accept your Jessi back',she heard the girls' voice and tears falling from her eyes unknowingly.
She can't even stand anymore.She ran to the hotel room.
She fell on the bed and tears were flowing on her cheeks.

'Kadavule naan evlo periya thappu panniten..Avaru manasula enna iruku nu theriyaama naan ipdi en manasula aasaiya valathute!I think he warned me on our first meet,he said that he had a past already,iniku kooda andha ponnu kagadhana aludhaaru,cha naan dhan ellathayum thappa purinjukiten.Oru vela avaru enna oru friend ah dhan paathurupaaro,I know he always tease me but I saw love in his eyes.Is that fake?,is that too teasing?Now I know that I'm not the one for him..I should make myself distance from him, but I promised that I won't leave him, I'll be his friend and a well wisher.But I won't cross my border... I know this is hard but I should make myself distance from him',she thought.Her eyes,heart,her everything was aching now because of crying.
Her eyes became red,her face was swollen and her lips gone pale.
Without knowing what was happening there actually,she let her thoughts grown falsely.
Jessi was still hugging him.Ashok didn't speak anything.She slowly moved from him.

'Please Ashok,I know what I have done to you is wrong, but now I regret my mistake.Nee en life la evlo important nu naan purinjikiten Ashok..Please I need you back,I need our happy days',she said.
Ashok took a deep breath.
'Pesi mudichutiya?Shall I talk?',he asked and she nodded.

'Nee enna vittutu pona aprom I left everything.I used to stay alone.En appa enkitta pesuradhey nirutheetaaru.Romba kashtama irundhuchu,do you know how much it'll hurt when someone betrayed you,when especially our loved ones did.Life la edhume pudikkala,kedacha velai la poi serndhen nee vittutu pona indha 5years la I have became a machine.An emotionless machine.
Then Appa ve oru naal enkitta vandhu pesunaaru,he asked me to marry.

I have accepted that only for him and I'm married now.',he said and Jessi's eyes gone wide.
'So you married?Hey its just because of your father's compulsion right?Then leave it Ashok,Leave her..', before she finish Ashok interrupted her.