Sleeping Beauty

Ashok and Nithya reached their appartment.Ashok parked his car on the parking area and looked at her.Nithya was still sleeping.His sleeping beauty is sleeping peacefully.He smiled at her.He turned to her and kept his hand on his cheek as admiring.

'Cute',he said and smiled.He shooked his head and get down the car.He opened the door where Nithya sleeping.He streched his hand to wake her up but she was sleeping peacefully.He doesn't want to wake her,he slowly lifted her in bridal style without making any noise.

He walked slowly and carefully.She felt warm and comfortable in his arms and in his strong shoulders.She helds his shoulders tightly.Her hands was around his collar.She burried her face in his chest while sleeping.

He was shocked by her sudden action.He looked at her but she was still sleeping.He slowly went to their floor in the lift.They reached their home and he slowly opened the lock.He went inside and put her on the bed softly and slowly.But she was holding his shirt's collar tightly.

His face was very close to her.He slowly took her hand from his collar.He walked to the washroom and took a shower.He changed his clothes and he lied in the bed tiredly.He looked at her.She was sleeping and her hair was completely closed her face.He slowly put her hand behind her earlobe.

'Why I'm behaving like this?What happened to me?I felt like ki..',he doesn't complete the sentence.He took a deep breath and looked her again.
'You never know Nithya, I'm fighting inside everyday with my past and present.My wounds are still hurting me inside and it is not completely cured.

'I didn't know this feel even.Am I falling for you?But I'm scared to understand my own feelings.If this love,then what will happen if you leave me?I want to stay away from you but I can't.'he took a deep breath again.

'Nee evlo azhaga iruka theriyuma?Your round eyes,sharp nose,your nonstop talks,your small lips these are making smile but still something inside me was not letting me know about this.Im also scared for what happened today,I hope you are not mad at me.Enna nenachuruppa nee enna pathinu kooda enaku therila..My goodness nothing happened like that.',he sighed with relief.

'I need some time Nithya,to understand my feelings and I didn't know what you are feeling about me.Paapom',he said and he fell asleep soon.

After sometime Nithya slowly opened her eyes.She was on the bed.
'How did I came here?Naa car la dhana irundhe', she said and turned back Ashok was sleeping near her aside the pillow.

'Apdinaa..he is the one who brought me here',she thought and chuckled.
She looked at him,he was sleeping like a baby.His manly and handsome face was looking like a small baby now.
'Ayoo Valandha kolandha pa ivaru',she smiled.

'I wish these pillows weren't between us.',she sighed.
'Why are you looking this much cute Ashok ey?Your beard,how soft it was.But I was far away from you!'she said with a sad face.
'Indha night ipdiye poitu irundha evlo nallairukum.I want to admire his baby face for my entire life time.',she smiled.And suddenly her mind remembered the closeness with him in the car.She blushed to the core.

'Why did he came to me?He really likes me?',she thought.
'But I don't want to make it complicated,you can confess when you want.But at the second I'll accept your love',she smiled.
She wake up from the bed and looked at him with her hand in hir cheeks.
He was sleeping,his head was half burried in the pillow.His hair was messy.He was closing his face by his onehand slightly.She can't deny his cuteness.

'Cutie pie',she said and looked at her mobile on the table.It was 02.00am.She suddenly got an idea.She slowly wake up from the bed and went to the study table.She took her pen and note and wrote something.
'I'll show you this,when you say your love to me',she smiled and kept the notebook.She again lied in the bed and started sleeping.

The next day...
Ashok was on a phone call when Nithya came out of the room.
She went to the kitchen and made coffee for both of them.
She came near and gave it to him.He cuts the call and get it from her.
'Thank you',he said with an awkward smile.He doesn't know how to face her.Yesterday night's incident were not allowing him to talk freely.Nithya noticed his awkwardness.She understand the reason too.

'Ashok ey,do you want to say me something?',she asked.
'Aama...Nithya...',he dragged.
'Sollunga',she said.
'Im Sorry,naa..nethu..',he bends his head down.He doesn't look at her.
'Hey,Is this your problem?Ashok ey you are my husband.You have rights on me.Naa edhuvum thappa eduthakkala',she said and he smiled in a relief.

'Her husband?She said that I'm her husband',he chuckled inside his mind.He doesn't know why he is feeling happy but he felt somewhat happy inside him.

'Ahh, Nithya.Iniku en office la ,they have arranged a success meet party.Usually I don't attend parties,but idhu kandippa attend pannanum.If you don't mind you can join me.'he said.
'Aama after marriage namma endha functions,parties ume attend panlala.We get some change Ashok ey.Polaam.',she said with a smile.

'Then,get ready at 05.00.Apoo dha traffic lam thaandi anga 7'O clock kulla poga mudiyum',he said and she nodded.
They finished their coffee and Ashok went to his office.

Nithya was very much excited to go out with Ashok.She looked into her cupboard.She was confused what to wear.
'Ayoo avaru personality ku match panra maari edhavadhu semmaya select pannanume',she sighed.
'First time avaru kooda oru event attend panna poren.Edhuvum sodhapeera koodadhu kadavule',she clasp her hands.

She was eagerly waiting for him.She was ready at 5 punctually.She wore a pink sleeveless long dress.She did a perfect hairstyle for the dress and wore some accesories matching to her dress and done a simple make up.Atlast a smile bindi in her forehead.
She looked at her phone and it was already 5,but Ashok didn't arrive still.

Atlast,she heard a doorbell and she rushed to the door and opened it.
Ashok was completely lost in her.She was looking extremely beautiful.He doens't even utter a word.

'Ashok ey naan epdi iruken?',she asked him.
'Romba azhaga irukka',he answered within a second.
Suddenly her blood rushed to her cheeks.She ran away from there and went to balcony.

Ashok smiled and went to the washroom.He took a shower and changed his clothes.He wore a maroon with light pink shirt and black checked pants.
He came out of the room and came near her.
'Polaama?',he asked her, adjusting his wrist watch.
'Damn handsome',she whispered.
'Enna?',he asked her.

'Illa polaam',she smiled and they both stepped out from the house without knowing that what life has hold for them in the party.