Dinner Night

It was a day before the competition.She was completely nervous and she was not in her own mind.She closed her laptop and lied on the bed.

She received a call from Ashok.
'Hello,Ashok ey'she answered.
'Ready aagu,we are going for dinner',he said.
'Dinner ah? Yenga?',she asked.
'Adhu.... surprise!Now get ready.. I'll be there in half an hour!',he declined the call without waiting for her reply.

'Half an hour la yaa??? Ashok eyy???',she shouted but the call was already declined.
'Ada enna pa aalu ivaru...half an hour la epdi nga ready aaguradhuu',she thought and woke from her bed quickly.

She refreshed herself and wore a cream colour and blue floral print short top and a cream colour full skirt.She curled up her hair and did a perfect make up.

'Nammala ready aaga sollitu indha manushan ah innu kaanom...',she rolled her eyes and she finally heard the doorbell.
She rushed to the door and opened it.

There he was standing in a white shirt and black jean handsomely.
'Polaama?',he asked adjusting his hair but no response from her.

She was looking at him with a blush.
'Ipdiye vekka pateena,naan unna ipo dinner kootitu poradhuku badhil ah,apdiye thookitu ulla poiduven...epdi vasadhi?',he asked raising his eyebrows and she wiped her imaginary drool.

'Polaam Ashok ey..',she said and they both went out locking the house.
They got in the car and Ashok started driving.

'Where we are going?',she asked.
'I said it was a surprise!',he winked.
'Sollunga Ashok eyyy.....please....',she asked him with her puppy eyes.
'Vandhu paaka dhana madam poreenga...',he said and concentrated on his driving.

'This man and his surprises',she thought and rolled her eyes.

Finally they reached a beautiful terrace restaurant.
'Moonlight dinner ah Ashok ey?',she asked smiling and he nodded.

The restaurant was fully decorated with lights and flowers.
Ashok wrapped his arm around her shoulders and they both went inside.

She pulled the chair for her like a perfect gentleman and they sat.
'Nice place',she said and he smiled.

'Seri naan iniku paaka epdi iruken..?',she asked.
'Unmai ya sollatuma?Poi sollatuma?',he asked and she chuckled.
'Poi ye sollunga..',she said.

'Indha varam thara dhevadhaingalla irupaangalla,avangalla unna paatha avungalla oru dhevadhai miss aayitaanga nu solli...unna thookite poiduvaanga...apdi irukka',he said and her face turned red.

'Seri ipo unmaiya sollunga',she asked.
'Indha ulagathula yaaru venaalum unna vida azhaga irukalam..Aana en kannuku nee mattum dhan azhaga theriyura..theriyuva..!',he said and she looked at his warm brown eyes.

'Epdi ipdi poetic ah pesureenga?',she asked and she chuckled.
'Ipdi kavidhai maari oru pondatti irundhaa..apdi dhan pesuvaanga..',he winked.

(I know it was cheesy...but adjust karoo😌)

'Haiyoo...someone said that I didn't know to be cheesy..',she said with a blush.
'If my bad cheesy dialogues made you blush..then I'll be cheesy',he said.
'Podhum podhum..let us order something..',she said and they called the waiter.

'Unaku enna ma venum?',he asked her.
'I feel like having...mushroom biriyani Ashok ey',she said and he nodded.
'Then two mushroom biriyani,chopsy and chicken roulade and desert vandhu blueberry pie',he ordered and the waiter gone.

'Yen Ashok ey? Thideernu dinner uh?',she asked.
'I know,you are tensed thinking about your competition..adhaan konjam mind relaxing ah irukatume nu..',he said.

Literally she forgot about the competition after coming with him.All her tension and nervous flew away.

'Ungaluku epdi theriyum?',she asked.
'Idhukenna thaniya poi class ah padichutu varuvaanga..unna pathi enaku theriyaadha?',he said casually,but her words deeply touched her heart.

How can a man can understand his girl even she doesn't tell anything.!
She was overwhelmed.

The food arrived and she was still looking at him.
'Yen ma? Ipdi paakura?',he asked.
'Love You Ashok eyy..',she said and he chuckled.

'Love you too ma!',he said and he fed her biriyani.
They finished eating their dinner and decided to go back.

'Seri, naaliku competition..ellam seriya varum la...',she asked.
'Varum ma... everything will be fine and give your best!! Naaliku enna timing ku poganu?',he asked.

'Morning 10'O clock Ashok ey', she said.
'Serii va let's go and take some rest..then you can prepare yourself for tomorrow.. Seriya?',he asked and kissed her forehead.

'Hmm',she nodded and they both went got in the car and went back to home.

'Nee epdi andha competition la jeikira nu paakuren',a voice from the dark said and smirked devilishly.

TO BE CONTINUED...

Sorry for the late update,I was stucked in a family event yesterday and sorry again for the shortest update,and I was stucked between cousins now..!!
Unga Authorey ah unga veetu Pillai ya nenachu ellarum mannichurunga!