My Snowflake

Their flight was at 07 at night.They packed everything in evening and everything was ready for them to go out.They slept for a while after finishing their works.

It was 05.00pm.Nithya was still sleeping,Ashok woke up from the bed without waking her not before kissing her forehead.He took his shower
He changed his clothes and woke up her.

'Nithya...Nithya endhiri...',he patted her arm.
'Unaku vera polappe illaya Ashok ey,eppa paaru naan thoongumbodhu vandhu Nithya endhiri.. raja ku naan dhan mandhiri nu solleekitu irukka',she mumbled in sleep and he chuckled.

'Heyy thoongitu dhan irukiya di?Ivlo theliva pesuraa..',he said but no reply from her.He sat neat her and patted her arm again.She woke up and laid down on his lap again.

'Heyy endhiri di,ipo nee endhirikala na we'll be late for flight ma',he said and she woke up lazily.

'Po po,Good girl la',he said and she walked from the bed with pout.
She took her shower and changed her clothes.She wore a grey floral print tee and black tracks and he wore a denim grey shirt and blue jean.

Ashok was standing before the mirror and adjusting his hair.
Nithya came there and pushed him.

'Thallunga Ashok ey... I'll do my hairstyle',she said and she started combing her hair.
'Ennaya thallivittaa..',he said and ruffled hair fastly which made her hair mess.

'Ashok eyyyy...',she started chasing him and he started running.
'Maa...maa late aagudhu ma',he laughed and still running.
'Adha en mudi ya kalaikiradhuku munnadi yosichurukanum...',she kept chasing him.

Finally she caught him and twisted his ear.He bends to her height.
'Ah....valikkidhu diii...rowdyy',he winced in pain.

'Let it pain..this is the punishment for you.. Sikkim poi erangura varaikum ungaluku oru kiss kooda kedaiyaadhu..',she said.

'Hey...enna Nithya..',he kept a baby face.
'Indha vela lam inga workout aagadhu sir...',she said and left his ear and went to their room.

She combed her hair and just tied her hair as a low pony tail.
'Polaama ma?',he asked.
'Polaam Ashok ey....',she came with luggages.Ashok took some from her and they left from the home to airport in the car.

They both boarded in flight.Nithya was sitting near the window seat and Ashok was sitting beside her.
She clasped her hands together and was mumbling something inside her mouth.

'Maa..enna panra?',he asked.
'Onnuilla Ashok ey..ellarum safe ah ponomnu prayer panne',she said and he smiled at her kind heart.
The flight was about to take off, Nithya held his hand and closed her eyes tightly.She biting her lips in nervousness.

'Yen ma flight la first time ah?',he asked and she nodded.
'Nothing di chellama,avlodhan',he consoled her by caressing her hand.
The flight took off and they were now flying in air.

'Nithya ma..kanna thora yen..',he said but she shook her head.
'Bayam ah iruku Ashok eyy',she said without opening her eyes.

'I'll show you something..now open your eyes rowdy',he said and she slowly opened her eyes.
'Anga paaren',he said pointing the window and she looked out through the window.

They were flying between the clouds in  the dark sky and her eyes got widened while seeing the scenery.
'This is beautiful',she exclaimed and he chuckled at her antics.They spend sometime by talking.
'Sir your dinner..',a airhostess came with food and they ate it.
She put her earphones and saw Ashok.

'Hmm',she asked himto share the earphones with her and he nodded.
They heard songs for a while.
'Seri ma its getting late,shall we sleep now?',he asked and she shooked her head.