Epilogue

After few years...

A biggest auditorium!
Lights and cameras were shining here and there.
Many celebrities were sitting and the movie team was sitting on the stage for the success meet of the movie.

'Let us call our script writer of the movie..
Mrs.Nithya Ashok Kumar to share a few words',the reporter welcomed and Nithya stood up from her chair and  went to the mike.

'Hello everyone, I'm Nithya Ashok Kumar!The script writer of this movie!This is my 15th movie..
In these 8 years,I've wrote many scripts and novels too!Thank you so much for all your tremendous support!',she said humbly.

'So mam,what is the secret behind your huge and continous success?Is only hardwork or some kind of magic?',the reporter asked.

'Definitely there is a Magic!My Husband Ashok was my magic spell..
I still remember the stage I walked in before 8 years..
From there to here,he was the one who always supports me and standing beside me.. Without him, I'm not here!',she said with a blush.

'So tell us about your husband mam!Neenga endha stage yerunaalum avara pathi pesama irundhadhey illa...so unga style la edhavadhu avara pathi sollunga..',the reporter asked.

'Hmm sure..Naan oru kavidhai solren!

நான் அழும் பொழுது,தாயில் அவன்..
நான் கொஞ்சும் பொழுது,சேயில் அவன்..
என்னை பாதுகாக்கும் பொழுது, தந்தையில் அவன்..
எனக்கு தோள் கொடுக்கும் பொழுது,தோழனில் அவன்..
ஆசை முத்தங்களிடும் பொழுது, காதலனில் அவன்..
எனக்கு இப்படி எண்ணற்ற உறவுகளாய் இருக்கும் என் கணவன்...
அன்பில் அவன்!!!

(Meaning:-
He will be a mother,when I cry
He will be a kid,when I coo with him
He will be a father,when he protects me
He will be a friend,when he supports me
He will be a lover,when he kiss me desirably.
My husband who was being number of relations to me..
He is a man of love!)

(Im not a good poet..so please adjust karoo however it was🏃🏻‍♀️)

'That was so sweet mam..Unga husband vandhurukangala?',the reporter asked.
'He is little busy in his business..so he couldn't come',she replied.

Ashok started a business with Pugazh after Ashithya born.Now he was one of the finest businessmen in the country.

'Thats okay...but someone informed that he was your husband and was waiting to see you!!!!',the reporter exclaimed and all the lights gone off.

When the lights came,her eyes widened.
'This man will never stop his surprises',she thought and smiled widely seeing the sight.
He was coming in a white and white suit with their lovely 7 years old baby girl in his arms.

He came near her and smiled at her.
'Happy Birthday My love...',he wished her and kissed her forehead.
'Happy Birthday mommyyy',her daughter kissed her cheek.

'Thank youu chothussss',she kissed both of them back.
'Why didn't you inform me?',she asked.
'Inform panna adhuku peru surprise illa nga madam!',he whispered and winked.

'Ashithya..amma kitta vaanga baby...(ASHOK+NITHYA=ASHITHYA)',Ashok passed her to Nithya and she kissed her baby's cheek.

'Happy Birthday mam...and such a beautiful family...Modhella veetuku poi suthi podunga...',the reporter said and Nithya thanked her.The trio chuckled.