His Past

*LONG CHAPTER ALERT*

Nithya was sobbing badly lying in Meena's lap.Meena patted her shoulder.
She let her cry for few minutes.
Nithya woke from her lap and wiped her tears.

'Enna prechanai ungalukulla?', Meena asked caressing her hair.
'Onnum illa athai..
She just said her the half truth.She Just said her that she was fainted because of skipping meals and the doctor's statement.
'Adhaan athai olunga sapdradhu illa nu enna thittunaaru adhu konjam extreme ah poiduchu avlodhan',she said.
'That's it?',Meena asked her.

'Haan athai thats it',she said.
'Nithya..I have seen Ashok for 28 years,Avanuku konjam kovam varum illanu solla maaten,aana ivlo kova padraanna,this is not the only reason.Am I right?',Meena asked and Nithya remained silent.

'Nee yedhuvum solla venaam,I don't want to interfere in you guys.Unga prechanai ya neengale solve pannunga..but before that you tell me the truth?Avana pathi ellathayum unkita sollitaana?',Meena asked and Nithya nodded.

'Ellathayum ah?',she asked and Nithya just looked at her.
'Ofcourse sollirupaan,he loved a girl and now she was not in her life nu sollirupaan.Aana adhuku aprom enna nadandhuchu nu sonnana?',Meena asked.

'Avaru farewell mudinja aprom andha ponna aprom paakave illa nu sonnaru',she said.

'Adhaan illa..enna nadandhuchu nu naan unta solla poradhu illa!Unakke koodiya seekram theriya varum.',she said caressing her hair.

'And andha vishayam theriyumbodhu innoru vishayam um unaku theriyavarum.But Nithya naan unkitta onne onnu ketutukuren ma!Avan life la neraya kashtapattutaan.Neraya elandhurukan,enna nadandhaalum en paiyan ah vittutu mattum poidadha ma',Meena said with tears in her eyes.
Nithya seems helpless.

She can't see tears in her mother in law's eyes.
She held her hand.
'Enna dhan prechanai ya irundhaalum please ma,en paiyan ku innoru chance kudu',Meena said and Nithya nodded.

After few hours Ashok came back.
He came and got blessings from his mom and they talked for a while.
Meena don't want to remember anything,she just talked with him casually.They had their lunch together and finally Meena ready to leave.

'Ma,you can stay here na.Vandha odane kelambureenga?', Ashok asked.
'Aama athai,please atleast stay for a week', Nithya said.

'Illa ma I should go,enaku neraya anga velai iruku!Summa ungala paakalamnu vandhe.Its time for flight ma', Meena said and they nodded.

Ashok went down to get his car to drop his mom.
'Nithya',Meena called her and Nithya went near her.
'En paiyan ah nalla paathuko, I'm sure he'll take care of you and I have something for you',she said and gave her a piece of paper.

Nithya looked at her cluelessly.
Meena blinked her eyes as an assurance and she kissed her forehead.She bidded bye to her daughter in law and went.

Nithya opened the paper.
'TAKE A LOOK AT STOREROOM.YOU'LL GET YOUR ANSWERS',was written on the paper.

She rushed to the store room and opened it.
She switched on the light and gave a look at the store room.
There was many things like, a cricket kit,a Guitar,and a Diary along with many many trophies,medals and certificates.

She touched at guitar.It was looking magnificent in golden colour.'SHUBBI',was printed on the guitar.
'Ashok ku guitar lam vaasikka theriyum ah?',she thought and her eyes went to the cricket kit.

'Paarah cricket kooda velayaduvaaraa?',she thought and took his diary.
'Ipdi aduthavanga diary ah padikiradhu indecent aana vishayam...but I should read it to find answers for my questions.

She opened it.

01/06/2009

First day of my new school.I still can't believe I was going 11th grade.
I'm missing my old school and friends. But its okay,I can make new friends here.