Naughty Girl

She was shocked seeing a deep wound in his arm.It was swollen and blood was not flowing but stucked.

'Ashok eyy... Ashok eyy..wake up',she shouted patting his chest.
'Enna ma',he asked in a sleepy tone.
'Enna pannivechurukeenga?',she asked angrily.
'Naandhan edhume panlaye..nalla pullaiya dhan thoongitu irundhe Nithya..promise',he mumbled.

He was blabbering cutely but she was not in a mood to admire his mumblings.

'Aiii endhiri Ashok eyy...un kaila paaru evlo periya kaayam endhiri nee modhella...Let's go hospital!',she said panicking.He groaned and woke up.
'Enna di kaalngaathala..',he asked yawning but her eyes were brimming with tears.

'Inga paarunga..ennadhu kaila?',she asked.
'Adhellam onnumilla ma,just chinna wound dhan!',he said casually.

'Yedhu idhu chinna wound ah??Idha ipdiye vittaa septic aayidum ma,vaanga hospital pogalam..'she said pulling his hands.
'Seri di,fresh aayitu polaam..',he said but she was not listening to him.
'Polaamm...ippove...',she ordered.
'Seri di atleast let me change',he said.
'Fine!'she replied.

They finished their morning chores and refreshed.
They changed their clothes and headed to the same hospital.
'Hey Nithya..How are you now? Feeling better?',the same female doctor asked her and she smiled.

'Fine doctor..But my husband is having a wound in his arm.Please check it over',Nithya said and doctor checked his arm.

'Thank God,the wound wasn't infected',she said.
Then she injected TT injection for not to get infected.

Nithya was even more jerked than Ashok.The task difficult for her.To see him injected.She closed her eyes tightly and he chuckled.Doctor cleaned the wound and she dressed his wound.

'Nothing Nithya,the wound was little deep,take care and change the bandage by two days..', Doctor said and Nithya nodded.

They left the hospital and got a cab.Nithya didn't utter a word to him,he tried to speak with her but she remained quiet.

They reached the resort and went to their room.
'Nithyaa..',he called but she doesn't respond.

'Heyy yen di pesa maatra?',he asked and that's enough for her,she started sobbing.She sat on the bed and hid her face with her palms.He knelt down placed his hand on her lap.
'What happened Nithya?Yen ma alugura?',he asked.

'Ennaala dhana ellam?Why are you being like this?Neenga enna care panreenga serii,but why are you not taking care of yourself!Naan mattu unga kaiya paakalanna sollamaiye irundhurupeengalla?You are suffering because of me,you are also suffering for me..enna sollitu neenga ipdi yen careless ah irundheenga?',she cried and he chuckled.
He cupped her face and kissed her teary eyes.

'Im not suffering because of you Nithya ma,idhu edho chinna kayam dhan ma,enake nee solra varaikum valikkave illa infact theriyave illa..Naan yen enna care pannikanum,enna care panna,enna paathukka,enaku onnu na ipdi thudichu poi ukkara oru pondatti irukumbodhu...You are God's gift for me Nithya! Even indha wound ah vida nee ipo aluguradhu dhan enaku romba kashtam ah iruku',he said wiping her tears with his thumbs.

How can a person pour this much love on her?Love was over flowing from his eyes but she still pretended to be angry.

'Aanalum enaku unga mela kovam pogave illa..',she said with a pout.
'Serii sorry di chellama..Inime ipdi careless ah irukka maaten! Promise...',he said but she was still sitting grumpily.

'Serii ipo enna panna madam ku kovam pogum...',he asked and she planned something mischievously inside her mind.

'First breakfast sapdalam,vandhu ungala enna panna porennu solren',she said.
'Ohh apo already edho plan pannita nee?',he asked and she smiled sheepishly.