A Person Behind

The day dawn.It was the day of her competition.She was rushing hear and there.Her nervousness was increasing second by second.

'Ashok eyy... Ashok eyy... where is the comb?Paatheengala engeyaachum?'she asked.
He shooked his head and came near her.
He took the comb from her hair.

'Appo idhu ennadhu?',he asked and she hitted her forehead.
She was breathing heavily.
'Maa..yen ma ivlo tension ah iruka?Cool...',he said cupping her face.

'Bayam ah iruku Ashok ey...Naan select aavena enna nu onnum purila...',she said and he kissed her forehead.

'Oh yes,you will get selected Nithya ma..unna vida enaku unmela nambikkai adhigama iruku..Select aagi kandippa you'll be in top 5!Paaru..',he said but she doesn't seems to he convinced.

'Inga paaren Nithya..',he said and she looked into his eyes.
'My baby is gonna rock today! Everything will be fine..seriyaa?',he asked and she nodded.

'Ivlo motivational ah pesiruken....enaku edhum gift ellam kedaiyadha madam?',he asked.
'Hmm...neenga enna kekureenga nu enaku theriyum... competition poitu vandhu mothama thare',she winked.

'Pechu maara koodadhu', he said and she nodded.
'Seri Ashok ey...ipo poi ready aagunga ..we should go',she said and he left to washroom.

They both got ready and left to the Erisha Auditorium at OMR!(The auditorium where the competition is happening)

Nithya clasped her hands and was mumbling something inside her mouth.He chuckled at her antics.He patted her back as everything was fine.

They reached the auditorium and they both got inside.
She bit her lips in nervousness and he held her hand.

'Nothing is there to be nervous Nithya, beleive yourself and beleive your talent..adhuku aprom ellame kadavul setting dhan!Nee thevai illama tension aagadha',he said and she nodded with a smile.

'Ellam correct ah irukulla?', Ashok asked and Nithya checked her bag once again.
'Ellam correct ah iruku Ashok ey', she said.
'Seri,vaa polaam',he said and they both get inside.

There were number of competetors inside the auditorium,Nithya seemed nervous,but she composed herself by Ashok's words.

Everyone was perfectly seated and they compairer women came on the stage.

'Welcome everyone,it was a pleasure to having you all here in Young Lion Fiction-2021
I know what is running on your mind people,but no need to worry about anything!Keep your hopes high and beleive!Dear writers,shall we have the panel of judges here..',she asked and everyone said yes.

'Can we have our panel of judges please',she said politely and three members joined them.
A old Lady,A middle aged man and an Young man.

The three of them were the most popular writers in the country.Nithya was squealing in happiness by seeing her inspirations and idols.
Many of the famous writers were present there.

(All were imaginary characters)
'So here is our panel of judges!/Mrs.Pushpa Raghavendra, welcome mam!
Mr.Rajesh Tripathi, welcome sir
And finally and our young and handsome,Mr.Maaran Rathinavel,welcome sir.
We are very much honour to have you people in our panel of judges',the compairer women welcomed them humbly and they all pleasured with the welcoming.

They received the bouquet and sat on their respective seats.
'So dear fictional writers, let's begin the competition, first of all you people will get to know,how many of you were selected for the top 20s, we have selected them according to the works you people submitted for the registrations,So I humbly request Mr.Maaran Rathinavel to reveal the top 20 contestants.',the compairer woman said.