Prologue

A/N- Ok. This isn't my first fanfic, but my other one was a complete failure so I'll just see how this one turns out. My reason for writing this is simple, I've been reading a lot of Larry fanfics lately and decided to write one of my own. This is just going to be a fairly small prologue kind of thing but hopefully the chapters will be a lot longer. So yeah, I hope you enjoy this, thanks :)

-S xx

Prologue:

Louis POV

"Louis! I pick you! Truth or dare?" Zayn said excitedly.

I groaned. "Um.. Dare." I said, not really wanting to pick either. I came to this stupid party to drink, not play games. It was kind of fun at first, but now it was just seeming to drag on. I wanted to get back to the beer waiting in the fridge.

I looked up to see Zayn and Niall whispering to eachother, obviously sharing ideas. Great. Zayn grinned and nodded, agreeing with whatever it was Niall suggested I do.

"Get to it then." I snapped when he just sat there smiling devilishly at me.

"I dare you.." He began, an evil grin spreading across his lips.

"To kiss.." Oh great.

"Harry!" He paused before quickly adding, "In front of us. With tongue!"

I looked at the boy next to me and the look on his face showed he was thinking the exact same thing as me.

Well.. Shit.