Chapter 13

Chapter 13

Harry POV

When I woke up, I could hear people downstairs talking. Still half asleep, I got out of bed and practically dragged myself down there to see who it was.

"Oh, hey." I was surprised to see it was the boys here. "What are you doing here so early?"

"Evelyn called and told us about the interview, and we wanted to watch it with you guys." Niall explained. Oh yeah. The interview.

"Have I missed it?" I asked.

"Yeah, it was on about half an hour ago." Louis said, coming up and giving me a quick peck on the lips. "If you'd like, we can watch it on their website?"

"Sounds good." I kissed him again and he led me over to where the laptop was sitting on the coffee table in the lounge room. We opened it up and typed in the website.

"Here it is." Louis said, more to himself than anyone, when the video came up on their 'top stories' home page. He clicked on the link and the video appeared, first showing a reporter at the news desk.

We watched the video in silence, the other boys and Eve not really paying attention, which didn't surprise me considering they'd already seen it. The video finished a couple of minutes later and I looked around at the others in the room.

"I looked so.. protective." My hand on her stomach was pretty much all I could look at since I first placed it there at the start of the interview.

"Anyone else would take it as love. They would see it as you putting your hand there as a loving gesture towards her and the children inside. I know if I didn't know any better that's all I would have seen it as." Liam smiled warmly at me.

"I looked like I was ready to kill anyone that went too close to her or something. Am I really that protective?" I asked in shock. I'd never realised it before.

"Babe don't worry. It's a good thing." Louis kissed the top of my head from where he stood behind me.

"Am I too protective of you?" I asked Eve who had remained quiet the whole time.

"No Harry. It's perfect. It's just what I need." She smiled and hugged me. I immediately hugged her back, being careful not to put any pressure on her stomach.

She seemed to realise what I was doing because she laughed and grabbed my hand. "You can touch me you know. I'm not going to break or something." She pulled the hand she was holding towards her and placed it on her stomach.

"Is that..?" I asked when I felt a thump on my hand.

"Yep." She smiled and put her hand on another spot on her stomach.

"Guys come here! They're kicking!" I exclaimed. It felt so surreal.

We all took turns feeling them kick.

I watched as Louis pulled back from her so Zayn, who was last in the line we'd formed, went over to her.

"That was pretty cool." Lou said, when he came to stand next to me. All I could do was smile.

The other boys had gone back to watching the TV but all I could do was stand there with Louis and watch Zayn feel Eve's stomach. He did it differently to the rest of us. His body was a lot closer to hers, and the hand he didn't have on her stomach moved to her back. He stood on an angle so her arm was right next to his back, and I noticed she immediately put her hand on his shoulder.

"They look like a couple.." I whispered to myself. Apparently, not quiet enough.

"I noticed that before. The way he was looking at her, it reminded me of the way I look at you." Louis smiled at me and kissed my temple.