Epilogue

Epilogue

Louis POV

(Two months later)

"Harry! Hurry up and take him! Stop being an idiot!" I laughed trying to hand Luke to him so I could clean the vomit off my shirt.

"Yuck! What if he throws up on me too?" Harry exclaimed.

"Just take him!" I sighed and he took Luke out of my hands, cuddling him straight away.

I wiped the baby vomit off my shirt with a cloth in the kitchen before returning back to Harry.

Not long after the twins were born, Eve and Zayn bought a flat together in the most expensive part of town, with Harry and I buying the one next door. We figured it would be easier to see them both grow up, and whenever Luke was hungry we could take him next door to be breastfed.

Zayn and Evelyn got engaged about a week ago. There was a lot of criticism because they'd only been together for a few months earlier, but it was obvious they were in love. Apparently he proposed to her in the cafe where he first asked her out, this time scattering petals all over the floor, and paying the owner to let him stay there over night so he could take her there at midnight. Of course, we didn't know for sure, as the two of them refused to tell anyone what happened.

Harry and I were still getting a lot of hate from 'fans', and attention from the media. We didn't really mind anymore, we were just happy we could finally be who we want and not have to hide anymore.

"Come on. We'd better get going. We don't want be late." Louis pushed me to the front door. We were going out for dinner with other boys, plus Evelyn and Kate.

"Who's car are we taking this time?" Louis asked once we were outside.

"Mine." I grinned. I put Luke in his car seat before hopping into the driver's side of my car. We reversed out of the driveway to see that the others had already gone.

"I told you we're late!" Louis exclaimed.

"No, you said we don't want to be late." I joked and poked my tongue at him.

"Your an idiot." He laughed.

"You love me." I grinned at him.

"I do. I really, really do love you Harry."

~The End~