Chapter 10

Wow chapter 10 already! Thank you all soo much <3 Also, shout out to @jessg_lol for the amazing feedback, thank you so much! This is unfortunately just a filler chapter, so nothing much will be happening and I personally don't think it will be as good as the other chapters. Sorry for any mistakes. Enjoy x

-S xx

Chapter 10

Louis POV

The boys had been here for 10 minutes, and were now in the lounge room watching TV, and Eve and Harry weren't even home yet.

I was just about to call him when the front door swung open and in stepped Harry followed closely by a very pale Evelyn.

"Are you ok Eve? We're you sick again?" I asked as soon as I noticed how white her face was.

"No she wasn't sick. Just very demanding paparazzi." Harry shot her a worried look.

"How demanding?" I asked accusingly, trying to figure out what happened.

"So demanding that I snapped. Twice. Now they know." Harry sighed.

"Know what?" Zayn asked. I forgot they were in the room.

"I'm pregnant. Harry and Louis are in a secret relationship and I'm Harry's pretend girfriend." Eve rushed out.

We all looked at her in shock, some more than others.

"Did I miss anything?" She asked, oblivious to everyone's stares.

"Nope.." Harry snapped out of his shock and slumped down into the chair behind him.

"Wait. You're pregnant? With who? How far along?" Niall asked, also coming back to reality.

"Yes I am. With Harry. And 8 weeks." She replied, answering all of his questions in order.

"That means you were drinking when you were pregnant." Liam stated.

"In my defence, I didn't know. I don't even think it could've affected the baby then anyway." She retorted.

I laughed at their conversation and stood up to go sit with Harry. He noticed me walking towards him and shuffled over. I put my legs on the couch and the rest of my body on him, causing him to laugh and kiss the top of my head.

"So you two are together, hey?" Zayn said, wiggling his eyebrows. "Since when?"

"The day after the party is when we first realised. It didn't take long to figure out. That kiss.." I was cut off by Liam's unexpected yelling.

"I knew it! I said you two liked it and look where you ended up!"

We all laughed, easing the mood. The boys took everything light-heatedly, but we all knew deep down how serious this was. It could affect our careers. Our lives. This could either make or break us.

"Are you ok, Lou?" Harry whispered into my ear.

"Hm? Yeah. Just thinking." I gave him a reassuring smile and reached up to kiss his cheek.

He cheekily grinned at me, and turned my body so he could reach my lips. First pecking it lightly, teasing me almost, then kissing me properly.

"Get a room!" A voice yelled from somewhere far away, then I felt something hard hit my face.

"Ow! What?" I rubbed my head. "Who was that?" I grabbed the object, a pillow, and stared accusingly at everyone in the room. It wasn't until my eyes landing on the girl across the room that I realised who the culprit was.

"Don't think just because you're pregnant I won't throw this at you." I teased, but dropped the pillow anyway.

She laughed and turned her attention back to the TV. I watched as her smile faltered, all joking draining from her body, her face going pale again.