Chapter 8

I don't really have much to say haha :) so, I hope you like it, and enjoy x

-S xx

Chapter 8

Louis POV

Harry had been in there for a little over 10 minutes when he walked out, Eve following close behind. I watched them hug, then exchange words before Harry kissed her cheek and walked over to the car.

"How did it go? You looked like you were still friends at least, so that's good." I asked when he was seated.

"Well.. I actually did break up with her this time, and she knows it's you I left her for."

"That's good. How did she take it?" I smiled at him.

"This is where it gets a bit complicated.." I shot Harry a questioning look before motioning for him to continue. "I'm going to be a dad."

Harry? A father?

"Are you joking?" I exclaimed in disbelief.

"No I'm not, Lou. We talked it over. I'm going to help her with the pregnancy. She said you could too, if you would like. I just don't know how the fans and the media are going to handle everything, especially us."

"I know what we have to do, Harry." I sighed when I realised the only solution. "We have to talk to management."

He nodded in agreement. Unfortunately, this really did seem like the only option. They were very clever people, and friendly, but one of their main downfalls was their lack of consideration towards how the people involved would feel about their decisions. Of course, everything they did was to look after our fans, so it wasn't very fair of us to judge them like that..

"Louis?" Harry snapped me out of thoughts.

"Drive." He laughed and I realised we were still out the front of Eve's house.

I smiled and we drove home in silence, both of us too preoccupied by our own thoughts to speak. Poor Harry..

Once we arrived home, Harry went straight to his bedroom, obviously needing some time alone to think things through. I took this opportunity to arrange things with management, ending up with a meeting tomorrow where Harry, Eve and I would be attending. Saying I was nervous was an understatement.

Too worried to eat, I told Harry the arrangement and went up to bed, sleep consuming me instantly.

---

(The next day)

"Are you ready, babe?" Harry smiled at Eve who was in between the two of us shaking violently. The poor girl must be worried sick..

She nodded slightly and we led her into the large office building in front of us, the headquarters of our management.

We went into the elevator, then made our way through a series of hallways before reaching the office where our meeting would be held. The three of us sat down in the expensive leather chairs that were placed in front of a large desk.

"Ah. You're already here." The man who would be holding the meeting walked into the room not long after and took a seat at the office chair behind the desk. "You have something to tell me, am I correct?" He asked once he was seated.

And with that, we explained everything. Including the kiss, Harry and I's relationship and Evelyn being pregnant.

The man sat in silence for what seemed like forever before finally speaking up. "I think I have a suggestion. You won't like it, but it's the only way."

We all shared a look before he continued.

"Louis and Harry, you will have to keep your relationship private for as long as you possibly can. Harry and Evelyn, you will act as though you are still together, and if you are ever confronted about the pregnancy, which you will be, you must both confirm it. Do you understand?"

As much as I hated to admit it, he was right. This was the best solution. We all knew if we could hide the pregnancy we would, so everything would stay normal, but that was inevitable. This was as close to "normal" as we could get.

We nodded our agreements.

"Good." He smiled. "If you don't mind me asking, how far along are you, Evelyn?"

"Just over 8 weeks." She smiled, placing a hand over her slightly bigger stomach.

"Well, congratulations." The man said smiling. "You better be on your way now."

We all shook his hand and said our goodbyes. Harry led us all back the way we came, only stopping when we reached the doors back onto the street.

"You ready?" He said smiling at Eve and reaching his hand out. She glanced at me sympathetically before taking Harry's hand and stepping out into the street with him. We were almost immediately confronted by paparazzi, but surprisingly no fans. They fired questions at us, thankfully none about Eve. We managed to dodge most of their questions and get into my car which was parked a little way down the street.

"I'm sorry Lou.." Eve said as soon as we started driving.

"For what?"

"Holding his hand." She smiled shyly at me.

"It's fine Eve! Don't worry. You have to." I smiled back. She seemed content with that answer, as she looked out the window at the cars and buildings passing by.

I continued driving when I felt a hand squeeze my leg. I looked to the passenger seat next to me to see Harry had placed his hand on my upper thigh. Smiling, I put my free hand on top of his, only ever taking it off to switch gears. As long as I still had moments like this with him, I was willing to do whatever I had to do, even if it meant hiding our relationship for a little while.

We offered for Evelyn to stay at our house, which she accepted, so the drive home wasn't that long. Once inside we ate leftovers from the night before then Eve went up to sleep in Harry's bed, seeing as we would be sharing mine.

"So.. Now that we're alone.." Harry winked seductively at me, causing me to laugh.

I pulled him into what was meant to be a quick peck on the lips, but soon turned into us lying on the floor of the lounge room groping eachother, not breaking our lips apart once.

10 minutes later, we were both worn out, so we made our way up to my bedroom.

"Night Lou." Harry said when were both tucked under the covers, cuddled up to eachother for extra warmth.

"Goodnight Harry." I kissed him slowly on the lips and layed my head on his chest.

I felt him chuckle slightly before we drifted off to sleep, surrounding the other in our warm, loving embrace.

A/N- for the next chapter, can I please have 2 votes and 2 comments this time? :)

-S xx