Chapter 14

Chapter 14

Louis POV

"Harry. We're going to go pick Eve up now. Come on." I called from downstairs. Harry had been in our bedroom getting ready.

"Coming!" He called. I laughed as he came bounding down the stairs, almost tripping over.

We got into my car and began the drive to Zayn's house. Luckily, all the windows on both Zayn and I's cars were heavily tinted, so it was difficult to see who was in there. We parked next to Zayn's car in his driveway and walked up to his front door. I knocked once before I heard Zayn yell that he was coming.

"Morning guys." He grinned at us.

We followed him inside and I noticed Evelyn was on his couch watching TV with a half eaten pizza in front of her, a slice in her hand.

"Please tell me you shared that." I rolled my eyes at the girl on the couch. She looked up at me and grinned.

"I let him smell it." She winked jokingly at me.

"You're an idiot." I laughed, and turned my attention back to Zayn.

"I found your pictures. They were in today's paper." Zayn said, handing the paper to me.

Again, a picture of the two of us was on the cover, saying there were more inside. I opened it to the right page and saw all the pictures from yesterday. There were some really nice ones of just me and Eve, when I'd positioned us to look all couple-y as well as show off her stomach.

"Have you seen these?" I asked her.

"Yeah. Turn the page, Zayn says there's more there too, but I haven't seen those yet." She replied.

I flipped the page over and sure enough there were more pictures, this time with all of us. Surprisingly, in these ones you could see Eve's stomach better than when she was just with me. There was one picture that caught my eye, though. The angle we were all standing on, it made not only her stomach look about 10 times bigger than it was, but everywhere else on her body too.

"Why would they pick the most unflattering picture of all to put in there?" I growled, pointing at the picture.

"Did you read the article?" Zayn said.

My eyes skimmed over the short paragraph next to the picture.

"It seems Harry Styles young girfriend, the very much pregnant Evelyn Daley, has not only been eating for her recently discovered twins, but apparently all the members of her lovers band, One Direction. These very recent snaps, taken just yesterday, have shown just how much weight she has put on since she found out she was pregnant just over 4 months ago. Sources claim to have estimated she has almost double in weight. We just hope she can lose it after she's had those babies."

"This is bullshit! Why would they do that? She doesn't even look like that! And there is no way she has doubled in weight!" Anger coursed through me, making my head pound.

"Harry? What's wrong?" Evelyn got up of the couch to come check on me.

I couldn't speak, so I handed her the paper and watched as she skimmed over it.

"Harry.. You know it's true." She said once she had finished reading.

"How can you be so calm about this?" I growled. "Look at this! That isn't even you!"

"Calm down Harry. It's fine. Eve isn't worried, you shouldn't be either. She's fine. Come on Harry." Louis lifted my chin so I was looking into his eyes. He pulled me into a tight hug, refusing to release me until I was calm.