Chapter 5

Thanks for getting the vote and comment thing :) I might do that with this one as well. Hope you like this chapter :) This chapter has a lot of significance to the rest of the story, and by the way, it is fairly sexual. Just saying. But anyway, enjoy x

-S xx

Chapter 5

Harry POV

"You.. You did?" Did he really just say that? No. No he didn't. He's just being an idiot. There is no way we both could have liked the kiss. Not that it means anything. Just a dare Harry. The kiss was just a dare.

"Yeah. I loved it actually. It was probably the best kiss I've had in my entire life to be completely truthful with you Harry." Louis looked at me hopefully, fear so obviously consuming him.

"It was?" My eyes widened in disbelief. "Me too, Louis.." I was shocked at my own words. I hadn't meant to say that out loud. Nice one Harry.

Louis smirked at me. "I'm a better kiss than Evelyn, hey Haz?" He winked at me and I punched him lightly.

"Apparently." I sighed, all joking draining from the room as quickly as it had come.

We stared at eachother, neither seeming to be able to look away no matter how uncomfortable the situation got.

"Harry.." Louis whispered finally, breaking the awkward silence growing between us.

"Yeah?"

"Can I do it again?" I could tell he was trying to sound confident, but judging by the way his voice shook he was clearly anything but.

"Do what?" I knew the answer though.

"Can.. Can you kiss me again?" Louis' eyes sparkled. Could I? I couldn't see anything wrong with it. But somehow this felt different to the party. Maybe because we weren't forced into. We were actually kissing by choice.

Instead of responding, I simply lowered my head so my lips were next his ear. I repositioned my body so I was lying on top of him, but not so much that all my weight was on the boy. My face inched closer to Louis', and soon enough our lips were almost brushing together. Louis closed his eyes and I followed. We both leaned in ever so slightly until our lips were touching.

This wasn't as hesitant as the party. It seemed as though that one kiss let us both know how the other boy worked, where their sensitive spots were, where they liked to be kissed. Louis pulled my body closer so I was completely lying on him. He placed one hand on my back and the other on my neck, leaning into me to deepen the kiss. I felt his hips slowly rock against mine and he tugged on my hair. I've never seen Louis this fierce and passionate before. Never with one of his girlfriends. Not in front of anyone anyway.

Girlfriend.

That word echoed through my mind, and as much I tried to force it out so I could focus on the boy laying underneath me it just wouldn't leave.

Girlfriend.

Evelyn.

I pulled away from Louis and he stared at me in shock and confusion.

"Are you ok? What's wrong?" He looked hurt. The poor boy probably thought it was his fault.

"Eve.." Was all I managed to breath out as I slumped against the couch.

"What about her Harry?" Louis touched my arm lightly, comforting me.

"Last night.. After.. We.. I.." I began to sob into Louis' shirt as he rubbed my back.

"Breathe. It's ok. Tell me what happened." Louis whispered.

I took a deep breath. I'd stopped crying but my hands were lightly shaking still.

"After we.. kissed, when I went back to look for Evelyn, she found me. We went up to her room and.. you know.. And I didn't have anything, she said not to worry. I don't know.. And now I'm here with you and I just.."

"So, last night, we kissed, then you had sex with Evelyn and now today you kissed me again? Am I correct?"

"Yes."

"Why are you worried?" His tone softened from accusing to concerned.

"It's like I'm in two relationships Lou! I'm not even gay! I love Eve.. But.. Me and you. There's just.. something special. I like kissing you so much Louis.. What do I do?"

Louis seemed to think for a bit then pulled me into a tight embrace.

"Do what you think is right." He whispered against my neck before pecking the top of my head and releasing me.

I watched as he stood up and turned off the movie I'd completely forgotten about, then grabbed a glass of water from the kitchen. He sculled the drink then made his way back to the couch and sat down next to me. Without even thinking, I edged closer and rested my head on his shoulder. He stiffened with surprise at first, but soon relaxed into me, throwing his arm around my waist.

I could stay like this forever. But there's something I have to do first.

"I'm going to go out for a bit. Is that ok, Lou?"

He nodded and I squirmed out of his grip, put on my shoes and began the short walk to Eve's house.

I thought it would take longer to make my decision. Apparently not. I knew the answer as soon as Louis suggested I decide. It may be stupid, I might not be thinking straight, but I was going to do this anyway.

I knocked on the front door and took a step back.

I can do this.

Eve opened the door and immediately engulfed me in a hug. She looked amazing. She was in track pants and a singlet, yet still somehow managed to look beautiful.

No Harry. Stop it.

"I knew you'd come back for me." She whispered seductively in my ear.

"Eve.." I began, but I was cut short when she crashed her lips onto mine.

"Have you been drinking again?"

She giggled and held up a bottle wine, indicating that yes, she had continued to drink from the party.

"How are you drunk already?" I sighed and led her to the couch.

Breaking up with her could wait. This girl needs help first. I can't do it when she's drunk anyway, considering she wouldn't even remember.

"Have some fun with me Harry." She purred.

"Would you like something to drink? Some water?" I avoided her statement by asking her a question.

"I want something.. But not water." She winked and pounced onto me. "Have you got a condom on you, Harry?"

"No..?"

"Oh well. Once more won't hurt." She giggled.

Before I knew it, we were in her room sweaty, naked and grinding against eachother like there was no tomorrow.

Break up sex?