Chapter 7

First of all, big shout out to @Niall143Forever! I had some lovely feedback that really meant a lot to me so yeah thank you so much for that <3 Also, I'm so happy this comment/ vote thing is working so well! I actually can't keep up with it, you get my requests done so quickly! So for the next chapter could I please get 1 vote and 1 comment? Thank you all so much. I love you, and enjoy x

-S xx

Chapter 7

Harry POV

I opened my eyes slowly, while trying to stretch my body. My arms stretched out easily, but when I tried to do the same with my legs I was suddenly aware of the weight on top of me. I looked down to see Louis fast asleep on my lap. Smiling because the memories from earlier came rushing back, I checked my phone and found it was 7am. Wow, we slept for over 12 hours.

The boy in my lap shifted slightly causing me to look back to him. His eyes fluttered open revealing his stunning blue eyes. I've always been jealous of his eyes.

"You like what you see?" Lou smiled up at me when he saw me staring, his voice hoarse from sleep.

"Of course." I laughed and moved my legs into a sitting position when he did the same.

"What's the time?" Lou asked while looking out the window at the sun beginning to appear above the city.

"7."

"In the morning?" Lou asked, sounding surprised.

"No, Lou, at night." I said sarcastically.

"Smart ass!" He pushed me playfully. "What are we doing today?"

"I think just rehearsals, then we have the rest of the day off."

"Ok awesome! We better start getting ready then." Before I could reply, Lou was in the kitchen making food for the two of us, so I decided to shower and get ready first.

"Breakfast is served!" Louis called from downstairs in the kitchen when I'd finished getting ready. I raced down and sat at the table where there were two plates of pancakes waiting for us.

"Thanks Lou!" I said, then shovelled a forkful of pancakes covered in syrup into my mouth. He simply laughed in response and sat down next to me.

When he finished, I took both of our plates and washed them, giving the older boy a chance to get ready.

Louis came rushing down the stairs just as the doorbell rang.

"Come in!" I called and as I assumed the other boys walked in.

"Ready?" Niall asked from the door.

"Yep." I smiled at him and we all piled into the Range Rover waiting out the front for us.

Rehearsals went reasonably quick, so soon enough we were free of repeating the same songs and routines over and over again and able to do what we wanted. I loved my job, but it did get a bit repetitive sometimes.

I was walking out of the building ready to head down the road to the coffee shop for lunch when I was stopped in the hallway.

"Can I talk to you?" Louis whispered.

"Of course Lou. What is it?" I smiled at him reassuringly, whatever it was he wanted to say it was bothering him.

"Should we tell the boys? About us?"

I'd never thought about that. Maybe we should. They were our best mates after all.

"Yeah we should. Lets do it now. At the coffee shop?" I suggested, still wanting to get lunch from there.

Louis smiled and called out to the boys. They ran over and we invited them to lunch with us. We walked for 10 minutes, stopping once to get some photos with fans, before arriving at the small cafe. After ordering we sat at a table in the back corner, away from any windows and the few people scattered throughout the shop.

"So boys," Louis began when our food had arrived and we'd started eating. "Harry and I have something we need to tell you." He gave me a reassuring smile and a nod, signalling for me to continue.

"As you probably already figured out, we enjoyed the kiss at the party. It got us thinking about it, and we have both decided we'd give a relationship with each other a go." I finished for Louis and stared hopefully at the 3 boys.

"Well, congrats guys!" Niall finally said smiling, causing the other boys to nod in agreement and mutter their own congratulations.

That went a lot better than I expected.

"What are you going to do about Evelyn?" Liam asked, looking at me.

"As of yet, I haven't broken it off with her, but I plan to as soon as possible." I responded.

"And what about management? Do they know about you two yet?" He asked.

"No. Honestly, I don't see why they have to know. It's our business, our love life. They can't control that." Louis spoke up. I nodded in agreement. He was right. They can't control this. Not like everything else. They were lovely people, but they did have their flaws.

We finished off our food and got dropped off back out our flats. The next few weeks went by quickly, Louis and I's relationship only growing stronger, yet still kept secret. I also had to break up with Evelyn still. I hadn't even talked or seen her since the party. It was like she was avoiding me, or I was avoiding her.. I guess we were avoiding each other.

"Harry, I really think you should speak to Eve. You haven't spoken since the party, and to be honest, you're technically cheating on me." He laughed slightly at his last comment.

"Yeah. You're right." I sighed, knowing this day had to come sooner or later. "I might go pay her a visit now."

Louis nodded and we climbed into his car. He decided he'd drive me this time, 'to keep an eye on me'.

We pulled up in front of her house and Lou have me a reassuring peck on my cheek. I took a deep breath then climbed out of the car, making my way up to her front door. I hesitated slightly, my hand hovering in front of the door ready to knock.

You can do this Harry.

My knuckles hit the door and I took a step back allowing room for the door to open.

"Harry?" Eve asked when the door swung open seconds later.

"Um.. Hi Eve. Can I speak to you inside?" I asked, my hands clammy and shaking on my sides.

"Sure." She stepped aside and we sat on her couch.

"Ok. Um.. You know I love you right? So much. But.. I just don't think this is working.. You see, there's someone else. I'm so sorry. I will always love you Eve, but just.. Not the way you would want." I trailed off as tears started to form in both of our eyes.

"Harry.." She began. She closed her eyes and took a deep breath before beginning again. "Harry, I'm pregnant. And it's yours."

A/N- This is so cheesy hahaha. Don't forget, 1 vote and 1 comment for the next chapter please! :) x

-S xx