Author's note

I'm back! I have a massive announcement to make soo...

I have written another fanfic! It is a remake of this one from Evelyn's point of view. If you would like to read it, vote and comment and if I feel like enough people want to read it, I will post it. For now, here's a sneak peek.. Enjoy x

-S xx

Prologue

"Kiss me." Those two simple words fell out of my mouth, before I'd even had a chance to think about it.

"Of course." Harry mumbled. He pulled me on top of him and kissed me long and passionately.

Without even thinking about it, I pulled away and deprived him of his shirt. I leaned back down to kiss him again, before his hands tugged on the bottom of my own. I sat up again and let him take it off me. Harry flipped me over, so now he was on top of me. He moved down to the end of my bed and removed my pants. I pulled him back so I could kiss him some more, before he stood up off the bed to take off the rest of his clothes.

"Now I feel left out. I'm the only one with clothes on." I pouted.

Harry's laughed filled the room. "Let me change that." He whispered before unclasping my bra and taking off my underwear.

"This is better." I laughed and pulled him down on top of me again. Harry gently nibbled on my collarbones as I moaned with pleasure. My fingers dug into his hair and I tugged on it, forcing him to move up to my face.

He planted kisses all over my face, my forehead, my nose, my cheeks, my chin, before finally slipping his tongue into my mouth.

My fingernails dug into his back and I was sure I was drawing blood. Harry moaned again and pulled back slowly. I felt a sharp pain in my lower stomach and I realised what he'd done.

"Harry.." I moaned and yanked his neck down to kiss him again. I never wanted this to stop.

Our hips ground together until both of us were panting hard. Harry moaned from on top of me, causing me to scream with pleasure. He slowly withdrew himself from me and lay down on the bed next to me.

"I love you Evelyn." He whispered against my neck before kissing me softly.

"I love you too Harry." I whispered back, before we both fell into a deep sleep.