Chapter 3

Sorry if this is horrible. I would really like some feedback so if you could vote or comment or whatever that would mean a lot. I'd really like to know what you think so far. This chapter is going to be a fairly short chapter, with nothing much happening, but I hope you enjoy this chapter anyway x

-S xx

Chapter 3

Harry POV

I opened my eyes slowly, grunting when the bright like streaming through the bedroom window hit my eyes with full force. Grunting, I closed my eyes and rolled over searching for my phone. My arm flailed around blindly searching for it on the bedside table next to me.

"Harry?" A voice asked from the door to the bedroom.

"Mm, what?" I mumbled squinting in the direction of the voice.

"I made you breakfast. Put some clothes on and come down, yeah?"

I looked up to find Evelyn standing at the door holding the clothes I had on last night. She put them on the end of the bed and walked out leaving me to get out of bed and get myself ready. I stumbled out of the bed, which I realised belonged to my girlfriend, grabbed my phone and put my clothes on. Still half asleep and extemely hungover, I slowly made my way downstairs to the kitchen.

"Wow. You're gonna have fun cleaning this up, aren't you?" I laughed slightly at the house strewn with empty bottles and cans from the night before.

"He's finally awake! Good morning sleeping beauty!" Niall proclaimed from where he sat at the island counter. I rolled my eyes at him. He ignored me and returned back to his food and the other boys who were all seated next to him.

"How are you feeling this morning?" Louis asked from in between Niall and Zayn.

"Well, I don't remember anything from last night. Is that a good thing?" I was sure I saw hurt flash across Lou's eyes, but it was hard to tell when he started laughing.

"Yeah. It was a very good night." He sighed, as if remember some happy memory. I'd have to ask him about that later.

"Come eat." Evelyn handed me a glass of water, some pills and a plate piled with pancakes. I took them and placed a gentle kiss on her cheek before taking a seat on the end of the island next to Liam.

Dropping the pills into the water to let them dissolve, I began coating my food in syrup and scoffing them down. I finished quickly, then sculled the water with the now dissolved medication to help with my hangover.

"Thank you baby." I grinned at Evelyn who just smiled and went back to cleaning the dishes the boys had left for her.

"You ready to go boys?" Liam asked.

"Go? Go where?"

"Home Harry. Idiot." Louis chuckled from next to Liam.

"Oh. Yeah." I handed my plate to Eve and gave her a quick peck on the lips. She followed us out to the front door to say goodbye to the others. They all waved to her as we climbed into our separate cars, Zayn, Liam and Niall taking a limo back to their flats and Lou and I in his car.

The drive back home was fairly quiet, and the streets almost empty apart from the occasional paparazzi.

"Should we have gone a different way?" Louis asked, spotting a pap snapping pictures of us from inside his car.

"Nah. He won't get much for a couple of pictures of us driving home anyway."

Louis nodded and we continued driving home in silence, the low volume of the radio creating the only noise.

We pulled up in front of our flat and made our way inside.

"I'm gonna go back to sleep. Wake me up for dinner, Lou?"

"Of course." He smiled at me and I walked up the stairs to my room. I climbed into bed and almost immediately drifted off to sleep, with one final thought racing through my mind.

I kissed Louis, and I liked it.