Chapter 1

This is the first chapter, yay! Hope you like it. Vote, comment, fan if you want. Enjoy x

-S xx

Chapter 1:

Harry POV

"So is that a yes?" The voice on the other end pleaded hopefully.

"Yeah of course we'll be there." I replied with a smile.

"Yay! See you there then! Bye babe." Evelyn, my girlfriend of nearly 1 year, squealed with excitement.

"Goodbye Eve." I laughed at her happiness, hanging up the phone and placing it back into the pocket of my jeans.

"You're girlfriend?" Louis asked walking into the room I had as my own in our shared apartment.

"Yeah. She wants us to go to a party at hers tonight, did you want to go?"

"Yeah, sure. I'll get ready now." He smiled and walked away to what I assumed would be his bedroom to get showered and changed.

I decided I would do the same, taking out a pair of tight, black jeans and a white t-shirt. I made my way into the shower first then completed my look by messing up my curls. By this time Louis was knocking on my door, asking if I was ready to go.

"Coming!" I grabbed a pair of converses and socks to put on in the car, seeing as Louis would be driving.

We hopped into the car and started our trip, having to take the back streets to avoid paparazzi. Although we didn't go the usual route, it was still a short, 15 minute drive to Evelyn's house. We pulled up a few metres away from her house behind a few other cars that belonged to people already inside.

I'd just stepped out of the car when Evelyn came bounding up to greet us. She looked stunning, in a low cut turquoise dress matched with silver heels and jewellery and minimal make-up.

"You look amazing, babe." I smiled at her and planted a kiss on her soft, pink lips. I entwined our fingers and let her lead me inside.

I spent the first hour or so with her, walking around talking to her guests, only stopping every so often to get another drink.

"I'm going to go find the boys." I leaned into her, my breath ticking her ear as I strained for her to hear my voice over the talking and loud, thumping music.

She nodded and kissed me lightly on the cheek before turning around and continuing her conversation with her friends, leaving me to find the others.

It wasn't long before I soon spotted them, hearing them yelling and mucking around in the backyard.

"Harry! You made it!" Niall slurred, obviously drunk.

We laughed and joked around for a while before Zayn suggested we play a game.

"What kind of game?" I stared accusingly at him, almost as drunk as Niall was when I arrived.

"How about truth or dare?" Liam spoke up. I was surprised he chose this, as usually about now he was trying to sober us up and get us home safely, as he couldn't drink himself.

We all cheered in agreement and sat around in a rough circle-ish shape on the grass.

"Right. Who's first?" Niall said, clapping his hands together. There was a brief pause before he volunteered to go first. Let the games begin.