Chapter 2

A/N- This chapter is kind of where the sexual stuff happens. Just warning you. It's just their dare, so don't get too worried or whatever it would make you feel haha. Anyway, enjoy x

-S xx

Chapter 2

Louis POV

We had a few goes each, with nothing major happening.. Or, nothing major when you're all drunk at least. It wasn't until it was Zayn's turn that things really started getting serious, but by then I was getting bored of the game anyway.

"Louis! I pick you! Truth or dare?" Zayn said excitedly.

I groaned. "Um.. Dare." I said, not really wanting to pick either. I came to this stupid party to drink, not play games. It was kind of fun at first, but now it was just seeming to drag on. I wanted to get back to the beer waiting in the fridge.

I looked up to see Zayn and Niall whispering to eachother, obviously sharing ideas. Great. Zayn grinned and nodded, agreeing with whatever it was Niall suggested I do.

"Get to it then." I snapped when he just sat there smiling devilishly at me.

"I dare you.." He began, an evil grin spreading across his lips.

"To kiss.." Oh great.

"Harry!" He paused before quickly adding, "In front of us. With tongue!"

I looked at the boy next to me and the look on his face showed he was thinking the exact same thing as me.

Well.. Shit.

"Come on then, Lou. Might as well get it over and done with." Harry sighed.

I shifted closer to him until I was close enough so we only had to reach in a little before our lips would touch.

"Don't tell Evelyn about this." Harry shot daggers at each of us boys before directing his attention back to me. "Ready?"

Hell no! My heart was racing against my chest. We'd mucked around, hell, we'd even had fake make-out sesh's, but never anything serious. Never anything like this.

I glanced at Harry who smiled nervously at me. Might as well. I inched closer to my best friend, until our lips were nearly brushing against eachother. I could feel Harry's hot, nervous breath against my lips, and I was sure he could feel the same coming from me. He shut his eyes and moved towards me, closing the small gap between us. Our lips brushed once, twice, before finally locking together. We pecked nervously at eachothers lips, both unsure of what we were actually meant to be doing. I was vaguely aware of Harry's hand reaching up behind me to pull me closer to him, deepening the kiss. I stiffened in shock, he was really good at this! My fingertips brushed his arm, and I swear I felt him shiver. Hesitantly, I bit his bottom lip gently, asking for entrance. Zayn did say there had to be tongue. He opened his mouth slightly, allowing access. My tongue explored every inch of his mouth, like it was searching for something. I placed my hand gently on his back, pulling him closer. Harry moaned, a low growl escaping his lips. I was so lost in this kiss, this kiss that meant absolutely nothing. Nothing but a dare. A dare to kiss my best mate.

"Ok. You can stop now. Jeez." Zayn cleared his throat and I was brought back to reality. I quickly jerked away from Harry's touch, eager to escape from whatever it was that just happened between us.

Harry and I shared an uncomfortable glance at eachother before looking at the other boys, each of them gaping at us.

"What?!" I said annoyed. It was a dare. There was no need to look at us like that!

"You.." Liam looked lost for words.

"I what?" I persisted.

"You looked.. good. You looked so comfortable with eachother." Even he sounded surprised by his words.

"Right.. Um.. Who's next?" I quickly changed the subject not wanting to discuss Harry and I any longer. That didn't stop the thoughts of it running through my mind, however. It seemed like so long ago, even though it was barely a minute. The way his hand gently stroked the back of my neck, the way our lips moved so in sync..

I had to keep reminding myself it was just a stupid dare, nothing more, all night. Honestly, that frightened me.