Chapter 6

Wow thank you all for voting for this! It truly does mean a lot to me :) I'm thinking for the next chapter to be posted maybe 1 comment this time? :) I hope you've enjoyed the story so far, and I also hope you enjoy this chapter x

-S xx

Chapter 6

Louis POV

Harry has been gone a while..

I sighed and checked my watch for what felt like the thousandth time since Harry left. What was so important that he had to leave that quickly? And why was it taking so long to do?

I pulled my phone out of my pocket and dialled his number. I'll just check up on him.

Just when I was about to give up, he answered.

"Hey Harry! It's Lou, I was just wondering what time you were coming home?"

"Do you miss me or something?" He teased and I could hear him laughing through the phone.

"Yes I do. What are you doing anyway?"

"I'll tell you when I get home. I'll be there soon."

"Do you want me to pick you up?" I offered.

"Nah it's fine Lou. It isn't that long to walk. Bye."

"Bye Harry." I smiled and hung up the phone.

I was in a much better mood knowing he would be home soon. I don't know why I was so worried, but it felt like there had been a big weight lifted of my shoulders since we spoke.

I switched on the TV and stared blankly at whatever was on, not really paying much attention.

"Lou! Open the door." A voice called from outside.

"Harry!" I jumped up excitedly and rushed over to the door.

"Someone's excited." Harry laughed.

"What were you doing?" I asked when we were both seated on the couch.

"Well.. I went to Evelyn's, I needed to talk to her. But she.. she must've found some alcohol while she was cleaning up, because when I got there she was drunk again. I tried Lou, but she just kept persisting and I gave in and instead of doing what I was meant to, we had sex and then you called. Now I'm here telling you."

"Tried what? What were you meant to talk to her about?" I pushed him slightly, trying to get answers from him but not wanting to pressure him too much.

"To break up with her. For you." He whispered.

"Me?" I was taken aback. He was going to break up with her for me? So he could be with me?

"Yeah Lou. It's probably the stupidest thing I could ever do.. But I just want to see what it would be like to be with you." He sounded so sincere when he spoke. It was difficult to actually process what he was saying.

"You want to see what it would be like with me. As a couple. Together." I spoke more to myself, trying to decide if this was real or not.

"Yes Louis. What do you say? I just.. I like kissing you.." He confessed, smiling just enough to see small dimples form on his cheeks.

"Of course.." I said completely breathless. I was willing to give this a shot. Give us a chance.

Harry grinned and pulled me into a tight hug.

"First I have to break up with Eve. For real this time." Harry laughed slightly.

"No fooling around this time, Harry." I warned him with a wink.

"I cross my heart." He laughed and placed a fist over his chest, above his heart.

"Good." I said, placing a gently kiss on his knuckles where they still lay placed on his chest.

"Good." He agreed and smiled at me again.

I grinned back and turned around so I had my head resting on his chest and my body in his lap. Almost immediately, my eyes closed as he started playing with my hair.

Lying in the silence with Harry made me forget about everything else. All my troubles, my worries, band commitments, rumours, all of it was gone. It felt like everything was right in the world.

"Hey, Lou?"

"Mm?" I asked, keeping my eyes shut.

"What are we gonna do after I break up with Eve?"

I paused. What are we going to do? "What do you want to do?" I finally answered.

"Maybe.. We should keep it between us. Just for now."

"Sounds good, Harry." I smiled and before I knew it, I was sound asleep in his arms. Nothing could have been better.

Don't forget, I need one comment on here telling me your opinion on the story so far, what you like and dislike, what I can improve on, stuff like that :) thank you all for reading x

-S xx